EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Ha EA changed some rules with its online? I usually use fortnight or 1 month trial cards and I have no issue, but I've just redeemed one to get my week 3 game done and I'm getting an error saying an XBL limitation does not allow you to use this feature.

EDIT: disregard, seems EA is just slow to realise I'd redeemed a code. Also it's week 4 >_>

I beat the Eagles, but it wasn't fun. Took an early 20 point lead, and from then on it just felt like I was playing to survive the catch-up AI rather than playing realistically. Still, got a 70-odd yard TD for Marshall and 4 rushing 1 receiving TDs for Forte. The latter should've been Player of the Game or MVP or whatever they call it, but it was a Philly corner back who had a pick 6 when the were already losing. I hope they fix that sort of criteria stuff for 25.

How the fuck is Marriott throwing for 600 yards and 8TDs against Baltimore and holding Ray Rice to fuck all yards?!?!?!

Does he have Greg Jennings?

• Like 1

How the fuck is Marriott throwing for 600 yards and 8TDs against Baltimore and holding Ray Rice to fuck all yards?!?!?!

Because, I can throw and I can defend....I just can't run the ball.

Deadline is tomorrow and no one played yet - even me. :shifty:

So yeah, play your games!

I tried last night, but the game crashed as I was headed into OT. Gonna play again in a bit. I think there's a bug with my roster. The CB I put on IR last season still shows up as on IR on the in-game medical center thing, but his injury is listed as "INVALID". Can't trade him, can't release or re-sign him, can't take him off IR, it's fucked.