Football Manager 2013

Lineker

I have yet to see success managing Liverpool on FM13, don't know what it is but I can't do well. In my latest endeavour I signed Ambrosini & Gattuso for 1m each as backup and Damiao leading the lines in a 4231 formation, with the wingers (Sturridge/Suarez/Borini) as IF's and the 'Lone' Striker (Damiao/Carroll) as an AF. With Gerrard/Coutinho backing them up as an Advanced Playmaker. Lucas/Allen/Gattuso/Ambrosini as the Defensive minded CM's. It worked with Stoke, but will it work with Liverpool? (Nope)

My whole desire with FM these days is see what silly shit I can do with loads of money and a small club.

Right now my urge is do do what I did with Bohemians but with a small English club and see how long it takes to win the Champions League because I don't see winning a European trophy as likely with Bohemians.

My whole desire with FM these days is see what silly shit I can do with loads of money and a small club.

Right now my urge is do do what I did with Bohemians but with a small English club and see how long it takes to win the Champions League because I don't see winning a European trophy as likely with Bohemians.

Never done this before* so thought I might have a go and see if it appeals.

(* - Playing as Rushden & Diamonds back in CM 00-01 probably qualifies though :shifty:)

What's a sensibly-ridiculous (?) sum of money to give?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the limit of what it allows me for the club's current rep.

I've pumped a good lot of money into Gainsborough Trinity. Not as much as Bohemians have in my other save though because the club's reputation is a bit lower.

Around that, maybe more.

I've since noticed that Blyth Spartans are a thing and I should've used them because their name is cooler. :shifty:

Swapped over to Blyth Spartans, and have so far built a better team that includes Ben Thatcher, Rigobert Song (:wub:), Joey Gudjonnson, Clinton Morrison and Lee Trundle!

I accidentally told my players they did a shit job when they beat Whitby 2-0 in the FA Cup Qualifiers!

Rigobert Song was not a happy camper.