1995 - TEW 10 Scenario

Jam

This is in the very early stages (and therefore probably won't be finished but you never know) - but I've started a 1995 scenairo from January that year. I'm pretty keyed in with all WWF/WCW stars as well as majority of ECW wrestlers. Anyone who can provide stats from other stars, inparticular those from Japan/Mexico would be greatly appreciated

Well either the July 94 or September 95 mods on the GDS forum would make for a good starting point. They aren't anywhere near as good as Genadi's ones, but at least the bulk it is already done. They just need to be improved on and adjusted to the right timeframe.

I just converted the TEW '05 1995 mod up to TEW '10. The following is a list of items in the database that are totally empty. First, ones that probably shouldn't be ignored entirely:

Agers, Alter Egos, Dojo Graduates, Dojos, End of Year, Media Group, Title Lineage, and User Characters.

The converted database has a total of 518 workers, but only 442 move sets, besides which there are only 466 moves (well below the established 1004 that apparently exist), a small number of angles (we're talking it's probably close to the number of angles available in EWR), and a few other major issues. If you really want to work from an existing database instead of doing a lot of research, I've got a better option.

Roll back this database. It starts in September, so it'll save you a lot of research in the long run. Just be sure to give credit where credit is due.

• Like 1