WWE:TNA

user posted image

This past week at the first Road to Wrestlemania show, Shawn Michaels went down to the ring and started to make a challenge for a Wrestlemania match. Before the challenge could be made, HBK as interrupted by Michael Shane. The two exchanged words and Michaels got a small bit of revenge later on in the night, but he never officially finished his challenge. Just who did HBK have in mind for his Wrestlemania 20 match? We won't have to wait long, as HBK will announce just who he will face on Monday night.

With just two weeks away from Wrestlemania, anything can happen. Things could explode with Triple H and Jeff Jarrett both being in the same arena. The two have been booked to face off against each other at Wrestlemania, but the new found hatred the two have for each other may cause them to not want to wait until Mania. It'll be interesting to see if Kevin Nash bumps up security for this matter or will he let them go at each other.

Tune in for all that and more, live this Monday night!

CONFIMRED MATCHES

Shawn Michaels vs Michael Shane

Victoria vs Nidia

Heath Cameron vs Jorge Estrada

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Andre Young

With the first Road to Wrestlemania already in the books, the Wrestlemania landscape is shaping up nicely. We found out that Triple H versus Jeff Jarrett and Shawn Michaels facing off against a person still to be named will join the already impressive lineup. We expect to see another five or six matches to be announced during the three remaining shows before Mania. A match that has been hinted at is Sonny Siaki vs Mark Jindrak for the Intercontinental championship. Also, there was a huge indicator on Road to Wrestlemania that the Cruiser-X 20 man title match will happen as well.

Straying away from Wrestlemania itself for a bit, we have some news on the business side of WWE:TNA. We did a little digging and found out that the company has been trademarking a few terms. In the last month, WWE:TNA has trademarked "Troubleshooters", "Honor Society", "Mr. 630", "America's Most Wanted", "Overload", "Capital Punishment", and renewed "WWE:TNA".

It appears that shortly after Wrestlemania we will see the beginning on a push for Ron Killings. Some could say that the push started at Road to Wrestlemania, but I hardly consider losing a match to Benoit a push. But others look at it as a good sign since he got the chance to main event the show, and they put on a great four star match. It's no secret that management has had their eyes close on The Truth since they brought him back in to the company. It'll be interesting to see how they handle his push and if they'll keep 3 Live Kru together or not.

We have some news from outside WWE:TNA, more  specifically LPW. The company that has been the only top competition for WWE:TNA since the merger, looks to be in serious trouble. Last week there were rumors of part owner, Hulk Hogan stepping down and allowing another person to run the company. Hogan is still part owner, but he has officially let the world know that he is taking a break from wrestling. Hogan has stated that he will take time off to be more "hands on" in his daughter's singing career. With the departure of Hogan, the company was left shaken. Within days of Hogan leaving, superstar after superstar did the same, as they did not want to deal with the new person taking over. That person turned out to be Dusty Rhodes.  Buff Bagwell, Brian Lawler, Honky Tonk Man, John Layfield, Joey Matthews, Ken Shamrock, Michael Modest, Sabu, and Xavier all walked out during the company shake-up. This is somewhat good news for WWE:TNA, as it had been publically known that Xavier was headed over to them as soon as his LPW contract was up. There has also been interest in Joey Matthews shown for a while, and now it's likely they will go after him.

There is talk of WWE:TNA possibly running another House of Pain. The last time they ran with the idea, they trained and hired some new talent like Emad Yehia, Heath Cameron, Brett Walters, and current LPW North American champion, Anthony Constable. If a new House of Pain were to be set up, it's possible that it may not be televised, but instead only recapped during Raw and/or Smackdown.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

user posted image

Monday, March 15, 2004 Results

Dark Matches

Nick Dinsmore d. Rob Conway

Mark Magnus d. Shawn Daivari

Chris Masters d. Mark Briscoe

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::[iNTRO VIDEO AND PYRO EXPLOSIONS]:::

After the pyro explosions stop and the smoke clears, a video plays. the video recaps the last two weeks. We see footage of the contraversial ending of the number one contenders match, the surprise debut of The Miz against Chris Benoit, and the heel turn by the champ before this surprise. The shocking turn by Evolution on Randy Orton is also shown, followed by the return of Shane Helms. The video then switches to events from Road to Wrestlemania and we see the attack from Jeff Jarrett on Triple H. As the video wraps up, we see a shot of the arena and then the titantron comes on. The crowd goes wild when they see Triple H on screen. He is standing by with Mark Lloyd for an interview.

Game Time

(O:85%)

Lloyd: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Raw, where here tonight I have the pleasure of interviewing The Game, Triple H. Well Game, you asked for this time, enlighten us.

Triple H looks down at Lloyd and doesn not appear to be in a good mood, especially not after that last comment from Lloyd.

Lloyd: I'm sorry if that came off a bit sarcastic, but I swear it wasn't. What I meant was why don't you fill us in on your thoughts about your upcoming match with Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania 20?

Triple H reaches down and grabs the mic away from Lloyd. He then motions for him to hit the road. Lloyd doesn't waste any time and starts walking. Triple H turns directly to the camera and brings the mic up to speak.

HHH: In this business I've done it all! I've held every major championship that the company has to offer multiple times. I've been King of the Ring! I've been in Hell in a Cell matches and walked out on my own power. I've ended careers! But the one thing that I've never done, is stepped into that ring with someone who reminds me a lot of myself. Jarrett, at one point I thought of you as a friend. Obviously I was wrong in thinking that way, but we live and make mistakes. But you see, you didn't just cost me a match and betray my trust, but you made it personal when you involved a close friend of mine in your plot to get to me. I'm also disappointed in Sean for going along with it, but that's his problem and he dug his own grave, as I will set my sights on him once I'm through with you Jarrett.

Triple H looks to his side and notices the materials of an unconstructed Hell in a Cell structure. A smile appears on the face of Triple H as he turns back towards the camera.

HHH: You know Jarrett, like I said before I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, but I just got a great idea. I spoke with Nash two weeks ago and he mentioned that at Wrestlemania he and Eric Bischoff were going to bring in an inovation to this business, never seen in the U.S. He told me that for the first time ever, a six sided ring would be introduced at Wrestlemania! Well here is what I am picturing Jarrett. Six sided ring, plus Hell in a Cell don't really match too well.......but what if? What if a new structure was created to fit around the six sided ring? What if at Wrestlemania, Jeff Jarrett stepped into the ring with The Game in the very first Six Sides of Hell in a Cell match!

Triple H lowers the mic from his mouth and drops it to the floor. He stares into the camera intently and we then fade out to the arena, where Heath Cameron is making his way down to the ring as "Explode" by Damageplan plays. Heath has Tracy by the wrist and he jerks at it every time that she slows down while they are walking down the ramp. They walk around the ringside area and Heath points to a specific spot where he wants Tracy to stand and stay. Once he does that, he rolls into the ring and the bell rings. His opponent, Jorge Estrada is already in the ring waiting for him.

Heath Cameron vs Jorge Estrada

(O:70%, C:65%, M:75%)

Heath catches the unsuspecting Estrada with a back elbow to the face. Heath picks Estrada up and delivers a series of knees to the ribs, followed by a gut buster. Heath pulls Estrada up and takes him to the corner. Heath grabs him by the neck and then climbs up to the second rope. Heath places his knee behind the neck of Estrada and leaps off. Heath drives the knee to the back of his neck. The referee tells him to back off and let him check of Estrada. Heath back s off and the referee picks his hand up and releases it. He does it again and the hand drops a second time. As he is about to release it a third time, Heath comes over and jerks Estrada up to his feet. Heath kicks him in the gut and then puts him into position. He leaps forward and nails the Flipping Hybrid Piledriver. The referee drops to his knees and checks on Estrada. After getting no response from him, he calls for the bell.

Winner: Heath Cameron via KO

Heath screams to the referee that he wasn't done and shoves him out of the way. Before he can do any more damage to Estrada, Tracy slides into the ring and pulls Heath back. Heath turns and looks at her with a furious look on his face. She begs him to stop, but he replies with a slap to he face. Tracy falls to the mat and then Heath's expression quickly changes. He appears to be worried. He kneels down to Tracy, but she rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Heath looks around and then he himself rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp slowly. We fade out to an advertising video for Road to Wrestlemania.

Mania News

As we come back from the video we see AJ Styles, Christian, and Randy Orton just hanging out backstage. Kevin Nash comes into the picture and walks toward the three men.

Styles: Hey Nash, what's going on?

Christian: Yeah Big Kev, what up?

Orton: Look Nash, if it's not the news I want to hear, just don't say anything!

Nash: No, no Randy, what I have to say is something that you really want to hear. You see, not only do you have your match that you requested, but I also have news for these two men.

Styles: Yeah, what's that?

Nash: Well AJ, seeing as how either you or Christian will be going to main event Wrestlemania against Chris Benoit, I thought it be a good idea to have you guys in the ring with the champion before that match. Since I also have other people who want to step into the ring, I decided that tonights main event is going to be a six man tornado tag match. It will be you two teaming with Triple H to take on WWE champion Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, and Jeff Jarrett.

Christian: No sweat! Tonight will mark the night that Christian takes the first battle against Chris Benoit, then win the war when I take the WWE title at Wrestlemania. The Christian Coalition will love it!

Styles: Christian Coalition?

Christian: Yeah, Christian Coalition. You like? It's catchy isn't it?

Orton: That's all well and good Christian, but what I want to know Nash, is if I've got my match one hundred percent for sure?

Nash: Yes Randy, I took your request word for word and it's signed, sealed, and delivered. All you have to do now is make it public whenever you feel like it.

Orton: Oh don't worry, I'll be making it public tonight!

A sly grin comes over the face of Orton. Kevin Nash walks off, leaving the three to talk. As the three chat, we fade out to a commercial break.

:::[COMMERCIAL BREAK]:::

Victoria vs Nidia

(O:80%, C:82%, M:73%)

As we return from the commercial break, Victoria, the Women's champion, is making her way down to the ring. After taking her belt off and holding it up, she hands it to the ref and the bell rings. Nidia attacks her from behind, but Victoria quickly takes care of her. Nidia rolls out of the ring and collects herself. Nidia slides back into the ring and rushes the champ, but is knocked down by a huge clothesline. Victoria waits for her to get up again and nails another clothesline. The champ measures Nidia and lifts her up onto her shoulders. Victoria spins her off and drives her down into a side slam. She covers, but only gets a two count. Nidia is lifted up and shot to the ropes. Victoria ducks, but Nidia leaps over her and lands on Victoria's back. Nidia appears to be about to attempt a snap sunset flip, but Victoria holds her ground. Victoria lifts herself up and reaches back. As soon as she has a hold of Nidia's neck, she drops down into the Widows Peak. Victoria rolls Nidia over and makes the cover for the uncontested three count.

Winner: Victoria

Victoria holds her title up and looks into the camera and asks who's next. She rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp. As she is about to go through the curtain, we fade out to a video hyping up Road to Wrestlemania. We are reminded that the main event will be AJ Styles vs Christian, with the winner going to Wrestlemania to face Chris Benoit for the WWE title in the main event.

More Questions

(O:82%)

As the video ends, we see Victoria walking in the backstage area. As she turns the corner, Tracy Brooks bumps into her. Victoria looks at her and simply shakes her head. We get a clear shot of Tracy's face and the bruise on her face is still there, but this time the black sunglasses can't hide it, as it appears to be much worse. Victoria reaches over and takes the glasses off Tracy.

Victoria: So you fell again?

Tracy looks down and avoids any eye contact with Victoria.

Victoria: Listen Tracy, you may not admit it, but I know that you didn't get that black eye from a fall. If I had to take a guess, I would say that Heath has been the one doing this to you.

Tracy: Look Victoria, I told you before, and I'm gonna tell you again. Let it go! This is my business, so stay out of it!

Tracy storms off and Victoria turns to see her leave. As Victoria is about to go after her, a hand grabs Victoria by the shoulder and jerks her back. Victoria drops her title and spins around. She ends up face to face with one half of the tag team champions, Heath Cameron. Heath has a grimace on his face upon seeing Victoria. Heath gets a little closer to Victoria and then violently grabs both of the womens champion's arms. Victoria tries to get free of his grip, but can't.

Heath: Stay out of this, or else you'll be sorry!

Heath shoves her into the nearby wall and then walks off in the direction that Tracy went. Victoria holds on to her back and then her arms. A couple officials come over to check on her when they notice she's down on the floor. We take another commercial break as they check on her.

Mysterio & Damian Jeter vs James Maritato & Johnny Stamboli

(O:81%, C:75%, M:88%)

Upon returning, we are shown The Apocalypse making their way to the ring. Mysterio, Jeter, Reigns, and Abyss are walking down the ramp, with Angel Williams leading the pack. In the ring, James Maritato and Johnny Stamboli await their opponents. Before the referee has a chance to ring the bell, all four men go on the attack. Stamboli and Maritato don't stand a chance against those odds and are dealt with rather quickly. Abyss lifts Stamboli up and gives him the Black Hole Slam. Reigns grabs Maritato and locks him into position, while Jeter and Mysterio go out to the apron. Each one is on opposite sides of the ring. Reigns spins and drives Maritato into the mat with the Inverted Spinning Neckbreaker, which is now being called the Reign Drop. As Maritato makes contact with the mat, Jeter and Mysterio leap up to the top rope and spring off. They hit a tandem splash/leg drop combination on Maritato. Jeter gets to his feet, but Mysterio stays on top of Maritato. Abyss shoves the referee to the mat and Angel screams at him to call for the bell. The bell rings and the match is now officially started. She then demands that he start the count. Feeling pressured, the ref makes a quick three count.

Winners: Mysterio & Damian Jeter

Before any form of celebration can begin, the lights begin to flicker and then the ring starts to shake. The Apocalypse in the ring don't know what to do and Angel on the outside looks on with fear in her eyes. A bolt of lightning strikes on of the ring posts, then another. The ring stops shaking and then a bolt of lightning hits an object that is hovering over the titantron. We get a good shot of it and it's the cross that is known to be The Undertaker's symbol. The cross begins to burn and the Apocalypse looks on. As their attention is on the cross, the crowd goes wild when they see Randy Orton leap out of the crowd with a chair. Orton slides into the ring and catches then off guard with chair shots. Reigns takes the first, followed by Abyss. Mysterio leaps out of the ring without taking any damage, but Jeter turns right into an RKO. Abyss tries to sit up, but takes a chair shot to the face. Reigns takes a shot to the gut and is then clotheslined over the top rope. Abyss rolls out of the ring and is holding his head.

Drawing A Line In The Sand

Orton picks Jeter up and tosses him over the top rope. He then goes over to the other side and asks for a mic. The crowd is going wild as Orton walks to the center of the ring to speak.

Orton: If you don't mind, I have something I'd like to say.

Before he can go on, "Line In The Sand" by Motorhead plays and out come Michael Shane, Frankie Kazarian, Torrie Wilson, Maven, and Ric Flair. They all stand at the top of the stage and watch on as The Apocalypse leaves the ringside area and exit through the side of the stage. Maven asks for a mic, but as the crew guy goes to get him one, Orton speaks.

Orton: Whoa, whoa Maven! This is my time and I think it's in your best interest to just listen. you see, earlier Kevin Nash informed me that the match I had requested of him has been granted. The match I asked for is now locked and will happen at Wrestlemania! Maven, it will be you in the corner of that man right there, the Nature Boy. Yes, at Wrestlemania you will see Randy Orton take down one more legend. Ric, this match will be another Legend Killer Challenge.

Flair begins to loose it on the stage, going as far as taking his coat off and trying to take his shirt off. Maven and Kazarian hold him back from walking down to the ring.

Orton: But it doesn't end there Ric, not yet. You see, after you guys jumped me and kicked me out of Evolution, I went home and called my father. He told me to let it slide and go on my own way. I was about to do just that, when the phone rang. I picked it up and it was a man who was calling to congratulate me on picking up a victory against Taker, no matter how tainted it was. This man told me he admired the fact that I went after the Deadman on my own. He then talked about how he had once tried to take down Taker, but only came close to doing so. He expressed interest in coming in to the company once again and help me get a measure of revenge on those that turned on me. Well I put in the word and Nash thought it be a good idea. So just like you will have Maven in your corner, I will have someone watching my back.....

Orton drops the mic and raises his arm into the air. He opens up the fist and then raises his other arm. After opening his other fist and putting his hands together, the crowd goes nuts. The camera zooms in on what Orton is doing with his hands and we see just why the fans are cheering like crazy. Orton is giving the sign for the Diamond Cutter! Flair's eyes widen and goes ballistic. Shane, Kazarian, Maven, and Flair sprint down to the ring. Orton waits on, ready for a fight. As Kazarian slides in, Orton quickly picks him off and drops him with an RKO. Maven tries to attack Orton from behind, but gets caught and tossed over the top rope. Flair wisely drops down and rolls out of the ring. Shane tries to hit Orton with Sweet Shane Music, but gets caught. Orton pushes his leg away and tries to hit and RKO, but Shane shoves him off. Shane leaps out of the ring and then security rushes to the ring. Flair gets a smile on his face and laughs at Orton. The expression quickly changes, as the security grabs Flair, Maven, and Kazarian. Orton begins to laugh and then leaps out of the ring. Orton walks over to Flair, who is being held by security, and gives him the Diamond Cutter sign right in his face. Orton walks up the ramp and disappears through the curtain. As security is dragging Evolution to the back, "Sexy Boy" hits and out comes Shawn Michaels. HBK walks down the ramp and taunts Evolution as they are being taken away. Shane in the ring looks worried, as the only person being allowed to stay at ringside is Torrie. We cut to a commercial as Michaels enters the ring.

Shawn Michaels vs Michael Shane

(O:85%, C:86%, M:85%)

The two went at it hard and fast. Shane tried his best to take control of the match, but HBK's experience edge lets him take an early advantage. HBK gets a few near falls and then goes for the quick finish, but Torrie grabs his leg as he prepares for some Sweet Chin Music. As HBK tries to shake her off his leg, Shane comes over and hits him with a splash in the corner. Shane started to put the boots to HBK and then drives his elbow into his face. Shane made a few covers, but all only reach the two count mark. Shane lands a snap suplex on HBK and then goes up to the top rope for the Picture Perfect elbow drop, but drops down when he sees HBK getting to his feet. Shane motions to Torrie and then pulls HBK up to his feet. Torrie climbs up to the apron as Shane shoots HBK to the ropes. HBK puts on the brakes as he sees Torrie. HBK takes a step to the side when he feels Shane coming. Shane stops just as he's about to make contact with Torrie and turns around. BAM! He turns right into Sweet Chin Music and then HBK makes the cover. 1......2......3!

Winner: Shawn Michaels

As HBK picks up the victory, the lights dim and the titantron lights up. There is a huge ovation as the fans look up to the tron and see:

"

Wrestlemania will mark the return of The Rock!

Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

For the first time ever!

We are shown a shot of HBK looking at the tron and he has a huge smile on his face. HBK nods his head in approval and then goes to the outside of the ring. HBK leaps the guard rail and celebrates with the fans. As he is making his way through the sea of people, the screen fades to black.

The Apocalypse's Promise

(O:82%)

As the screen is completely black, we see a spark flare up and a candle is lit. A few more are lit and we see James Mitchell is the one

Mitchell: Earlier tonight we saw how pathetic The Undertaker can be. He had to resort to childish parlor tricks in order to get our attention. Undertaker, you have our attention, but you must ask yourself is that what you really wanted. Is that really what you were expecting? Or were you just trying to intimidate and frighten The Apocalypse in hopes that we would just up and leave? Taker, that's just not happening!

As he says that, Seven emerges from the darkness behind Mitchell. The Minister lets out an evil laugh before continuing.

Mitchell: Taker, for the last year I've been looking for the right person to put an end to you. I've made many mistakes down the road. People I thought could get the job done failed me. Sean O'Haire, Vampiro, Christopher Daniels, the list goes on and on. It wasn't until this man right here that I knew I had the foundation for a perfect weapon against you. Seven alone is all I need to finish you off once and for all, but I'm not about to put all my eggs into one basket. I searched high and low for the right souls to mesh together to create a single unit of destruction. We have Damian Jeter and Mysterio, who both posses the speed and lightning fast offense. Then we have Abyss and Luther, who bring uncanny power and vicious instincts. Those four men do as Angel tells them, as she is the object of all men's obsessions. She uses that to her advantage. Then finally we have this man, who without any instructions, destroys anything at will. Taker, your days are numbered. The days of the Apocalypse are drawing near by the second. So if you think that simple tricks will make us turn away and run, think again!

As Mitchell is about to say something else, Seven covers his mouth and then steps infront of him. Seven looks directly into the camera and puts his hood down.

Seven: This is the final straw! Your reign has gone on for too long Undertaker. You've talked about dragons coming down to try to lay siege to your kingdom. Well this dragon will not be coming to try. I will lay claim to your so called kingdom and when it's all said and done, I will set it ablaze. At Wrestlemania, the world will bare witness to the final resting place of The Undertaker. At Wrestlemania, The Undertaker will.....REST.....IN......PEACE!!

Seven rolls his eyes in an obvious attempt to mimic Undertaker. The feed goes into static, shortly followed by a fade our to the last commercial break of the night.

Another Match For Mania

(O:75%)

Upon returning from the last commercial break, we see Charlie Haas and Val Venis talking. Venis is surrounded by some ladies, some extremely friendly with Haas.

Venis: I can see that you are enjoying the company of these ladies. Tell you what Charlie, my next movie premiere is coming up in a few weeks and I'd like you to attend.

Haas: I would love to Val, but I don't know.

Haas looks at the ladies and appears to be changing his mind, as a smile comes over his face. As he is about to say something, Shelton Benjamin walks into the locker room.

Shelton: What's going on.

Venis: Well I was just inviting Charlie to my next movie premiere. What's going on with you, you look a little hyped up.

Haas: Yeah Shelton, you look too upbeat and not like the Shelton I saw last week after being attacked again by Booker T.

Shelton: Well Charlie, let me fill you in on a thing or two. You see, I just left the office of Kevin Nash and he let me know two things. The first is that in two weeks, the night after Wrestlemania, there will be a tournament to determine a number one contender to the WWE title. Kevin Nash told me that joining the loser of the AJ Styles versus Christian match next week in that tournament will be Val Venis, Chris Jericho, myself, and you Charlie.

Haas: I'm in the tournament?! So you're telling me that I am finally getting a chance to earn a WWE title shot?

Shelton: That's exactly right Charlie, you could very well be the next in line to face either Chris Beoit, AJ Styles, or Christian. But that's not all, you see Nash asked me what I would like to do about the whole Booker T situation. Since he isn't officially in the company, I am legally capable of pressing charges for the attacks. I told Nash that I'd rather handle it myself. So Nash has sent out a contract to Booker T and his crew. The contract is to allow them to wrestle, one night only, at Wrestlemania. Booker T and one of his boys will get the chance to get into the WWE:TNA ring and face me and my tag partner of choice........you! The catch is that were they to beat us, then they get a dual contract to work both Raw and Smackdown as they please.

Haas: Shelton, it would be my pleasure to team with you once again if it means getting a matter of revenge on Booker T and his guys.

Haas extends his hand to Shelton and they shake. Val comes over and puts his arms on both Shelton and Haas' shoulders.

Venis: That's all great guys, but right now why don't we go celebrate our god fortunes. I mean guys come on, these ladies are dying to party and you're just the right guys for the job.

Venis gives both me a smile and then walks off, leaving two of the ladies behind. Haas and Shelton ponder the situation and then both shrug their shoulders and go over to the ladies. The four walk off and join Venis, who is already outside of the locker room. As the group walks off towards the parking lot, we switch to a shot of the arena, where "Whatever" by Our Lady Peace plays. Chris Benoit, with the WWE title around his waist walks out. He is followed by Jeff Jarret, Chris Jericho, and Steve Austin. The bell rings and the three men in the match are introduced by the ring announcer. The three men enter the ring, while Austin walks around and goes to take a seat at the announcers table. After a round of boos, the crowd reaction changes when "At Last" plays and out comes Christian. The peeps in the arena all stand to their feet and give Christian a great ovation. Christian comes out and is all business. He walks down the ramp, but stops right at the bottom. Christian stands there and waits for "I Am" to play and then AJ Styles comes out to a great ovation as well. The crowd is going nuts ans the two men that will face off at Road to Wrestlemania stand side by side at the bottom of the ramp. The lights then dim a little and "The Game" by Drowning Pool plays. Triple H steps out and the strobe lights begin to flicker. H pours water over his head and then takes a chug of water. He spits the water into the air and then sprints down the ramp. AJ< Christian, and Triple H slide into the ring, causing Benoit, Jericho, and Jarrett to exit the ring. The referee calls for the bell and the match is officially under way.

AJ Styles, Christian, & Triple H vs Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, & Jeff Jarrett

(O:89%, C:87%, M:91%)

Triple H slides out of the ring and goes after Jarrett. Benoit and Jericho jump him as he grabs Jarrett. Styles and Christian comes out to help H. The brawl spills out all around the ring side area. Jarrett and H trade blows, followed by Jarrett being clotheslined over the guard rail. H follows him and the two fight it out in the crowd. We lose sight of them and are shown the battle in the ring. Benoit and Styles are going at it in the middle of the ring. Jericho has Christian down on the outside and is driving hard punches to the side of the face. Benoit ducks under an attempted clothesline from Styles and locks his arms around his waist. Benoit lifts Styles over and tosses him with a release German suplex. Styles lands on his feet and then jumps up to the middle rope. Benoit turns right as Styles springs off the ropes backwards and catches him with a reverse ddt. Styles covers, but only gets a two count. Jericho rolls into the ring and goes after Styles, but is caught. Styles shoots him to the ropes and then back body drops him. Styles picks Jericho up and goes for the Styles Clash, but takes a forearm shot to the back and then Benoit takes him over with a German suplex. He follows through with three more suplexes. Benoit tells Jericho to lock Styles into the Walls of Jericho. As he is locking him in, Benoit drops and puts the crossface on Styles. Christian comes into the ring and nails a kick to the head of Benoit. Christian shoves Jericho off and he goes through the middle ropes all the way to the floor. Christian picks Benoit up and hits a suplex. Styles rolls out of the ring and lands besides Jericho. Christian locks on a chin lock on the WWE champ. Benoit fights out of the hold and nails Christian with a snap suplex out of nowhere. Benoit picks Christian up and drives him down hard with a stalling backdrop. Benoit climbs up to the top rope and dives off with a flying headbutt. He covers, but pulls Christian's head up at two. Styles begins to move, but Jericho kicks him, as he has already got up. Jericho picks Styles up into a powerbomb, but Styles rolls over and takes Jericho down with a sunset flip. Styles gets to his feet with Jericho still in his grasp and pulls him up. Styles drops down and hits a Styles Clash! Back in the ring, Benoit pulls Christian up to his feet and tries to lock on the Crippler Crossface, but Christian surprises the champion by countering the hold into the an Unprettier. Christian rolls Benoit over and makes the cover, 1........2........3!

Winners: AJ Styles, Christian, & Triple H

The crowd goes wild as Christian has just pinned Chris Benoit in the middle of the ring. Styles looks on from the outside of the ring, as he just saw a picture that we may possibly see at the conclusion of Wrestlemania. Styles must get through Christian next week to advance to Wrestlemania to get his shot against Benoit. Christian looks towards Styles and tells him that he'll be going to face Benoit at Mania to do what he just did tonight. Styles slides into the ring and the two go nose to nose. Before they can trade blows, Jericho comes in and draws their attention. The two lay Jericho out and then stare each other down. As the two walk towards each other, the copyright logo comes on the screen and the show fades to black.

Overall Rating: 82%

TV Rating: 5.98

People in Attendance: 10,030

Ticket Sales: $401,200

Edited by cerebralkiller9

nice show man... Some excellent hype for WrestleMania indeed... I'm still hoping that we will see Chris Benoit vs Christian at WrestleMania... The Rock vs Shawn Michaels also sounds like an excellent addition to the crowd and im interested in seeing what you do with the The Undertaker and Seven...

I absolutely love this diary. The storylines, graphics, and everything in between. You really have something going here. Please keep it up and I will be reading. Can't wait for Mania (Y)

user posted image

After accidently disrespecting Mr. McMahon last week, Mike Bucci must now pay the price. Bucci must step up to face one of the most feared superstars on the roster, Goldberg. Goldberg's record alone is enough to make people fear him, but with everything going on between him and Batista he is twice as dangerous. Will Bucci be able to prove that he is more deserving than Goldberg by actually pinning the man or making him submit? Better yet, will he survive?

Bucci's partner in crime, Kurt Angle has told anybody that will listen that this Thursday he will begin his "Olympic Challenge". He will take on any and all comers who think they can beat him in the squared circle. Who will be the first to step up to face the Olympic champion?

Tune in for all that and more, live this Thursday night!

CONFIMRED MATCHES

Mike Bucci vs Goldberg

Emad Yehia vs Spanky

Kurt Angle begins his "Olympic Challenge"

Edited by cerebralkiller9

• 2 weeks later...

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Edward Lesley

We have quite a bit of news to report today, as it is pouring out due to Wrestlemania being so close.

Our source within WWE:TNA has told us that there is something huge planned for the Road to Wrestlemania show before Wrestlemania. He told us that he overheard Vince McMahon talking with Jerry Jarrett about a "plan" he has for RtWM and that it has the potential to shock everybody. He didn't get a chance to hear the plan itself, as Vince took Jarrett into his office before any details were spilled. We'll keep you posted on this story as it develops.

To update a previous report about talent that had left LPW due to the management shake-up. WWE:TNA has apparently met with Joey Matthews, Michael Modest, and Ken Shamrock about possibly coming into the company. Modest and Matthews are likely to think about it, but Shamrock is doubtful, as he is scheduled to compete for the UFC next week and then he goes to Japan to work a tour over there with New Japan Pro-Wrestling.

Here's an updated card for Wrestlemania 20:

Chris Benoit vs Christian or AJ Styles for the WWE title

John Cena vs Rob Van Dam for the NWA Heavyweight title

Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

Batista vs Goldberg

Triple H vs Jeff Jarrett in a Six Sides of Hell in a Cell match

Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs Booker T & Monty Brown

The Undertaker vs Seven

Victoria defends her Women's title in a gauntlet match

Randy Orton w/DDP vs Ric Flair w/Maven

Trish Stratus vs Molly Holly vs Lita

Most of the card was announced on Raw, and a few more matches are expected to be announced on Smackdown as well.

With Triple H moving more into the creative area of the company, as opposed to the actual in-ring action, there is internal feelings that there has to be a new "Triple H". The feeling is that they need to build up a new star to the level that Triple H reached at his peek. They've looked at OVW and at the Raw and Smackdown rosters. It appears that they could begin the building process soon, but it is unknown who they will select, if they even go with it at all. It is possible that this is just a rumor and could have no facts behind it.

Speaking of backstage news, it appears that during the next few months, Christian, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Batista, and even Ron Killings will be main eventing shows all across the country very soon. The company sees these men, as well as a few others, as the future of the company and look to build around them. Just look at the Wrestlemania main events for further proof of this.

• 1 year later...