EWR 2012 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Who is the Apollyon in-game? Because in the data he is a masked lightweight high flyer. In real life there is an Apollyon who works for ECWA and NYWC, but he is a heavyweight monster. Now, what makes me unsure is the fact that the in-game one has a loyalty to Mikey Whipwreck, who runs NYWC (and who I imagine the real Apollyon would have a loyalty with). Any help?

Who is the Apollyon in-game? Because in the data he is a masked lightweight high flyer. In real life there is an Apollyon who works for ECWA and NYWC, but he is a heavyweight monster. Now, what makes me unsure is the fact that the in-game one has a loyalty to Mikey Whipwreck, who runs NYWC (and who I imagine the real Apollyon would have a loyalty with). Any help?

The Apollyon that works for ECWA/NYWC is in the data as Joey Braggiol. The relationship must be an error.

- Dolph Ziggler's overness should be 92 MINIMUM, as for his brawl and speed I remember reading somewhere that if a worker has the same stat number for 2 of the main 3 stats, it messes up with their match quality, by only using the stats for the third. I'd raise his brawl to 76, but bring his speed up to 78.

They fixed that glitch in 4.2. I don't think Ziggler deserves a 78 in speed. The guy doesn't really do dives or high flying moves much. He takes sick bumps and is fast in general and can keep up a good pace, but I think low 70s is fine.

The Apollyon that works for ECWA/NYWC is in the data as Joey Braggiol. The relationship must be an error.

Thanks! In that case, add Joey Braggiol to PWS. Mid Card, tweener, Monster. Raise his brawl to 64, speed to 12, and overness to 30.

Raise Jimmy and Jey Uso's overness to mid 70's probably 76ish, they got a massive pop this week on smackdown and on the wwe poll they were voted for the team that deserves a tag title shot the most.

Just after seeing the Smackdown's divas match, that was just awful, I think that Aksana's stat are super overrated. She literally just use a headlock for 5 minutes.

Lower her brawl to 27, speed to 21 and technique to 16

Lower Kaitlyn technique to 38

Raise Jessie Godderz speed to 32 and technique to 18

Edited by Gantz_Elite
  • Like 1

Just after seeing the Smackdown's divas match, that was just awful, I think that Aksana's stat are super overrated. She literally just use a headlock for 5 minutes.

Aksana is just going to that vintage Rick Rude style.

Anyway, I don't know if the Usos really deserve that high of overness (76). I know they got a loud pop and all but let's see how they do week-to-week because they aren't on television all the time.

• Like 1

Completely disagree on Aksana and Kaitlyn. Their stats are where they are at based off of a more broad, extended view of what they can do in the ring, suggested by me based on more than one match I've seen of them. I don't think we should lower their talent based off of one bad match.

-Raise Samuray Del Sol's speed to 89.

-Raise AR Fox's speed to 86.

-Raise Lance Hoyt's brawl to 67, technical to 41, and selling to 64.

-Make Tank Toland a lightweight.

-Raise Ryback's brawl to 74.

-Raise Jim Ross' talent to 86.

Edited by KrisClassic

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/265425-jeff-hardy-offers-his-opinions-on-wwe-champion-cm-punk

"I am working on some songs with this guy, and he sent me a text and asked me if I had seen it. I hadn't seen it, so I don't know what happened ... But CM Punk is great, man: he's so talented, it's crazy. We're just on different pages on our beliefs and our outlook on life. But, yeah, I've got to check that [footage of Punk striking the fan]: I heard it was pretty violent. This guy said, "He might be coming to TNA, LOL." I don't know about that. But CM Punk is crazy talented. We don't stay in touch or contact, but I have nothing bad to say about the guy ... we're just different."

I'd remove the dislike relationship between Jeff Hardy and CM Punk