TEW2013 Real World Update January 2013

Le Title Changes: (Includes HUGE TNA Spoiler)

WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight Championship - Samson Walker

TNA World Tag Team Championships - Austin Aries and Bobby Roode

All Asia Tag Team - Hikaru Sato and Hiroshi Yamato

Some AAA stuff, straight from cubsfans' blog:

I think AAA had some ideas for Guapito, but never ended up doing anything with them or him. Last I saw, he moved to Sinola (home?) and occasionally appeared on indy shows there.

Groon XXX broke a leg badly on a Perros del Mal show in 2010 and it was said to be a career ending interview. He runs a gym, and every 9 months or so he’ll do an interview in his gym where he talks about how he’s coming back really soon. He’s been listed on cards, but I don’t know that he’s actually worked any matches and it’s unlikely he will.

Gronda II has been off TV forever, but he was part of the Chiva crew that still works AAA spot shows despite never being mentioned. He hasn’t been on one of those since the summer, unsure if he got hurt or if he’s done with AAA. It’s no big secret that the people in charge thought he was horrible in the ring, and he doesn’t have whatever Elegido has to stick around despite it.

So you can probably remove Guapito from the AAA roster and make Groon XXX start injured / be inactive.

This is some information regarding relationships in wrestling that I've gathered from shoots, documentaries, podcasts and such. You may include these or not, since they're quite a few but I thought for the sake of completion and up-to-dateness, it doesn't hurt to post these informations. I usually add(ed) these manually to the game cause I prefer it that way.

Kevin Steen:
Best friends with Franky the Mobster

Loyalty to Super Dragon

Strong friendship with Beef Wellington

Strong dislike for John Zandig

Strong friendship with Jimmy Jacobs

Strong friendship with Steve Corino
Strong dislike for Jacques Rougeau

Chris Hero:
Strong friendship with Rob Naylor

Strong friendship with Bryce Remsburg
Strong dislike for Low Ki

Strong dislike for Justice Pain

Split up from Candice LeRae
Delete friendship with Mike Quackenbush

New Jack:
Delete hatred for Paul Heyman and the Dudleys

Strong dislike for Abdullah the Butcher

Strong friendship with Tracy Smothers

Strong friendship with Ricky Morton

Strong friendship with Robert Gibson

Jon Moxley:
Strong friendship with Masada
Strong friendship with Devon Moore

Strong friendship with Drake Younger

Shane Douglas:
Delete hatred for Sean Waltman
Delete hatred for Kevin Nash

Loyalty to Mick Foley
Strong dislike for Vince McMahon
Generally speaking, I think pretty much every other hatred relationship that he has - which are five by my count - should be toned down to dislike. It's not like he's constantly threatening to murder anyone (Cornette/Russo) or wielding a machete backstage (New Jack/Balls).

Kevin Nash:

Change relationship with Chris Jericho to strong friendship
Strong dislike for Bill Watts
Strong dislike for Paul Heyman

Strong friendship with Shane McMahon
Strong dislike for Dusty Rhodes

Cody Hall:
Blood relative of Scott Hall

Loyalty to Kevin Nash

Jake Hager:
Married to Catalina White

---

Also, as someone who's played ROH and PWG quite a bit I think that you might consider changing the popularity stats for some of their wrestlers.

I think Steen should have an overall popularity of 60 in North America. 60 should be fine considering this matches Davey Richards' popularity.

Generico should be 50 in all of America, maybe 60 in the Southwest and Tri State.
Edwards' popularity is way too high in my opinion and should be toned down to 40 in all of America, at least. Maybe 45 in the Tri State area.

The Briscoes could be at about 45 in the Tri State area and 40 everywhere else, I think.

Other random stuff:
- Antonio Cesaro hasn't been managed by Aksana since September.

- Jimmy Jacobs should perform under his regular name in ROH, not "Zombie Princess". The latter has become more of a nickname I think.
- Brian Cage has never wrestled for ROH, nor is he scheduled to do so in the near future. Don't know why he is under contract with them.

- Jim Cornette is "on sabbatical" from ROH (if not gone completely). You could definetly set him to taking some time off. Maybe 3 months or so.
- Mosh & Thrasher haven't wrestled in ROH since November, I think it's safe to say they're gone.
- In my opinion, the Wrestling Retribution Project company can be deleted altogether. They've taped their only shows in November of 2011 and as of right now it seems pretty realistic that these shows won't see the light of day in the near future.
- Chikara's preset product should be "Goofy Lucha Fun". Maybe with less mainstream level.

- Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger have formed a tag team in NXT.

• Like 1

CZW:

- Change DJ Hyde's disposition to Heel

- Change Masada's disposition to Face

- Change Matt Tremont's disposition to Face.

- Add Shane Strickland to CZW.

- Change Devon Moore's disposition to Face.

- Change Alex Colon's disposition to Heel.

- Add Pepper Parks to CZW.

- Add Cherry Bomb to CZW.

- Change Bandido Jr's disposition to Heel

- Change Azrieal's disposition to Heel

- Add Dustin Rayz to CZW.

- Add Nevaeh to OI4K.

- Add Alexander James to CZW.

- Change Joe Gacy's disposition to Heel.

- Change Greg Excellent's disposition to Face.

Update:

- Add ACH to CZW

- Add Niles Young Sozio to CZW.

- Add Eric Corvis/Corvis Fear to CZW

- Add Nicholas Kaye to CZW

- Add a stable named The Front to CZW with Niles Young as the leader. Other members are Kaye and Corvis

- Add Ron Mathis to CZW.

- Add Emil J to CZW.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt
  • Like 1

Hey Captain,

Nice mod, I freaking love it! I only got some questions for ya.

It is possible to get 2012 awards in the database, eras like Attitude Era, Reality Era and PG Era with their consequences on wrestling world? It could be realistic for our games.

Something good, but not that important, some Hall of Immortals inductees in the database.

Thanks a lot, man.

Going by the worker sizes listed in the TEW help document and the wrestler's current weight, here are some suggestions for fixes you could make:

Mark Henry: super heavyweight

Undertaker: heavyweight

Drew McIntyre: middleweight

The Rock: light heavyweight

Brock Lesnar: light heavyweight

Jack Swagger: light heavyweight

Triple H: light heavyweight

Roman Reigns: light heavyweight

Wade Barrett: middleweight

Steve Austin: middleweight

CM Punk: lightweight

Dean Ambrose: lightweight

Dolph Ziggler: lightweight

Daniel Bryan: lightweight
Cody Rhodes: lightweight

A few of these might be debatable to some but if you go by the wrestler's current weight, then that's the real deal. Especially if you consider the fact that most of these are "WWE" weight declarations which are usually exaggerated by (in some cases, more than just) a few pounds.

Hey Captain,

It is possible to get 2012 awards in the database, eras like Attitude Era, Reality Era and PG Era with their consequences on wrestling world? It could be realistic for our games.

Something good, but not that important, some Hall of Immortals inductees in the database.

Thanks a lot, man.

For the Awards i normally get them from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Wrestling_Illustrated_awards#Wrestler_of_the_Year and regarding the Hall of Immortals im happy to add more, who do you have in mind?

Going by the worker sizes listed in the TEW help document and the wrestler's current weight, here are some suggestions for fixes you could make:

Mark Henry: super heavyweight

Undertaker: heavyweight

Drew McIntyre: middleweight

The Rock: light heavyweight

Brock Lesnar: light heavyweight

Jack Swagger: light heavyweight

Triple H: light heavyweight

Roman Reigns: light heavyweight

Wade Barrett: middleweight

Steve Austin: middleweight

CM Punk: lightweight

Dean Ambrose: lightweight

Dolph Ziggler: lightweight

Daniel Bryan: lightweight

Cody Rhodes: lightweight

A few of these might be debatable to some but if you go by the wrestler's current weight, then that's the real deal. Especially if you consider the fact that most of these are "WWE" weight declarations which are usually exaggerated by (in some cases, more than just) a few pounds.

Thanks for this, i shall change them up

Hey Captain,

Thanks a lot, man.

For the Awards i normally get them from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Wrestling_Illustrated_awards#Wrestler_of_the_Year and regarding the Hall of Immortals im happy to add more, who do you have in mind?

Sorry for the Hall of Immortals, it's all good, I was confused by another mod he hadn't inductees in the HOI. For the awards, it's all good, I took them to edit the database myself and did the 2012 awards. What about the eras? It could be interesting for our games.

Edited by CeDxLatino

And could you add storylines with momentum? I mean, WWE storylines and/or TNA storylines.

Yeah i shall add the main ones

quick birth date fix: Mark Andrews (Wales) was born in January 1992, in ring debut in 2006.

ok thanks

I will upload the update on the weekend so get any last minute changes in today

Wasn't mentioned before but as you know it, Eve Torres is no longer in WWE and on hiatus.

The Rock is the WWE champion, you can add title history records.

Kaitlyn is the WWE Divas champion.

Alberto Del Rio is WWE WH champion.

I think Brock Lesnar is on exclusive pay-per-appearance contract, just as The Rock.

Chris Jericho is back in the WWE.

Bo Dallas debuted in the WWE but wrestles also in NXT.

You should add members of Aces and Eights.