TEW2013 Real World Update January 2013

CMLL World Light Heavyweight Titleis now vacant.

Kaitlyn is the new WWE Divas Champion. Pretty sure you've already added but just in case :P

The Young PBucks are the new PWG Tag Team Champions

I would make some update suggestions...

the first thing I've already seen: afaik you can delete German Stampede Wrestling (as they got bought by Westside Xtreme Wrestling in 2010)

What about GSW Showdown at the End of the World that took place in December and that the wXw site is selling tickets for a July show?

Edited by TheWho87

Oh I'm pretty suprised about that one right now ... guess wXw is keeping it as a brand or sort of?

fact is gsw got bought by wXw

(Genickbruch.com got it listed that way and I trust this site)

Maybe make wXw the parent promotion or sort of?

Oh I'm pretty suprised about that one right now ... guess wXw is keeping it as a brand or sort of?

fact is gsw got bought by wXw

(Genickbruch.com got it listed that way and I trust this site)

Maybe make wXw the parent promotion or sort of?

The fact wXw bought them out doesnt mean they shut, from all the sources i could find the wXw guys set up a company to run wXw and then had that company buy GSW so its under the same umbrella, the fact they are trying to keep GSW running seperate would lead me to believe they shouldent be a parent company since they are not using them for development.

yes I am

and I noticed that most of the nationalities in wXw are wrong ...

Carnage (who is part of the wXw Roster) is not french but german. Also the pic is wrong.

Adam Polak is from Poland so he is not dutch. I honestly don't if polish is a nationality in this game, but try something eastern europe?

Big Van Walter is from Austria so he is not dutch. Since half the world thinks Hitler was a German, who was really from Austria, I suggest making Big Van Walter German should be just fine
Johnathan Gresham is form America, correct, but he is not white. change him to black.

Rico Bushido - now he is dutch ;)

Also:

HATE should be Semi-active - he wrestles just once in a while. Oh and since he is a european Hardcore Legend (just google wrestling clips from him, you see that he brought lighttubes and stuff to europe, AND he was the mentor for Thumbtack Jack) triple his Hardcore Skill to 66 (although I think 75 would be also just fine)
Big Van Walter needs mor Menace so he can perform the "Big Evil" gimmick without problems. Change his gimmick to "big Evil"

Steve Douglas afaik retired, although I can't find any proof on this suggestion

Bernd Föhr should be Face, with a Fun Babyface Gimmick

the tag team Partner of Tommy End, Michael Dante, is missing

You post the same chages that i post befor did you read the threat?

Polak is dutsh polish is gimmik

hate is no part of wXw

and dante is not missing he is in the game under the name athony zeus in CC Mod , like i posted hmhm

Big Van walter has the Monster gimmik not Big Evil

"Ich sage nur du hast da Gefährliches Halbwissen wollen es ja nicht Verschlimmbessern"

sorry for the german words :)

Edited by wXw316

that's what happens when you speedread all the posts

Nonetheless, Big Van Walter needs a push at his Menace - even for the Monster gimmik

but I can clearly see, wXw is in good hands with you :)

still a lot of work to do in Europe, thou

Guess I'll focus on the promotion of Alex Wright now? http://www.new-wrestling.de/anstehende-events-4.html

You'd like to help me?

The main reason I ask is i was doing new location file for TEW10 to be upgraded for this database and since the matches are another of those areas not really connected with other areas I could also do the same with that, update and improve well to TEW10 level anyway.

Thankyou everyone for the updates so far

The main reason I ask is i was doing new location file for TEW10 to be upgraded for this database and since the matches are another of those areas not really connected with other areas I could also do the same with that, update and improve well to TEW10 level anyway.

Location file is not the same, there is one extra bit called Reputation which is set to None for most, the higher the Rep the more companies use it

no working agreement it think! like i post in my wXw update

Cheers for the wXw update, should be sorted for next months update for you

if anyone wants to suggest popularity or stats adjustments, feel free to suggest, some workers may be over or under rated

Thankyou everyone for the updates so far

Location file is not the same, there is one extra bit called Reputation which is set to None for most, the higher the Rep the more companies use it

Well i remember you buggin for a locations update so get what your given lol.