2013 College Football Thread

HailtotheYo

Was this our big upset Saturday? Or is there an even better one to come down the line? Stanford, Georgia, and Michigan all losing was pretty big, but I'm waiting for a weekend where two of Alabama, Oregon, Clemson, Florida State, or Ohio State loses to happen.

I think this will have been the "shake up" Saturday while we have another weekend where there might only be two, but they're BIG upsets. Personally I thought Michigan was overrated. It's possible this weekend turns out to be the upset weekend but I don't think it will be.

While I feel Miami is a bit inflated, next week we've got Miami going to NC (where they notoriously implode) - UCF at Louisville - South Carolina at Tennessee - Texas Tech at WVU - LSU at Ole Miss

Forgetting the biggest game of all...Florida State vs Clemson. One top 5 team guaranteed to lose.

As an FSU fan I .... er, yeah I was only talking about the "upset" games.

Big games ? Pfffftt there's several left on the schedule.

Yeah, and he's an intelligent guy that has retired from coaching, so he has no agenda. I have no issue with Fly Guy Ty being on the panel.

^ That, all day ..... Major program experience, the 'outside' program experience, intelligence, and a genuine care to do things right.

UCLA plays Stanford and Oregon the next two weeks. If they win both games I think they rocket up the polls. I'm more interested in the Oregon vs. UCLA game because if UCLA wins and say they lose to Furd Oregon's title hopes go up in flames and it's not even November yet.

Yeah, Pac-12 is more intriguing than it has been in years since it's not just an Oregon/Stanford sprint to the finish.

Speaking of the Pac-12, I have a bad feeling about the Notre Dame/USC game. But then again, I had a bad feeling going into the Arizona State game, and that ended up ok. Maybe I'm having my period and my hunches are off. :shifty:

Well at least we won't have to hear American Conference fans (lol) crying foul at the end of the year now.

There should never have been any illusions of an AAC team going to the National Title game. Even if Louisville ran the table, there'd be no chance in hell they'd leap over a 1-loss SEC team or any team in a bigger conference.

Maybe this starts a few more hiccups for Louisville, allowing Rutgers to win the conference and finally go to a BCS game (and inevitably get destroyed because our QB sucks)