2013 College Football Thread

HailtotheYo

Hey, that Sun Bowl could put you up against the MIGHTY DUKIES !

So this is year 3 for Muschamps ..... and he just lost to Georgia Southern, at home (and it doubled as Florida's first loss to an FCS team, ever). Just saying. Personally I give him one more year due to the simple fact that he's endured the "Missouri injury bug" this season and it's really hard to see if anything was trending upwards. Peeking at what Missouri has done this season ... yeah, I'd give him one more before I give him the ax. That said, I wonder just how much he's thinking about that Burnt Orange and if he should have just waited it out.

Also, I LOVE THIS WEEK FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL !!!!!!!! RIVALRY WEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!!!!!!!

San Jose State beats Fresno State 62-52 in basketball...

...wait...

that was the football game?

And yeah, Oregon State had the Ducks beat. Shame. :(

Dan Mullen is taking Mississippi State to their fourth straight bowl game. Quite an accomplishment with a program like that in the SEC.

I've got my hoagie and I'm not moving for the rest of the day. What an awesome line-up we have here today, folks. :)