EWR 2013 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Raise Douglas Williams's Speed to 60, he's barely used anymore but when he is it's for X-Division, and obviously he's nothing compared to the likes of Kenny King Sonjay Dutt Zema Ion etc but he definitely deserves a Speed boost.

And again about the weight cap thing, on wiki he's 225lb I know it's either 220 or 230, if it's 230 then make him a lightweight

Raise Matt Hardy and Matt Morgan's Charisma to 83 and 86, I think both are pretty good on the mic and deserve a boost.

Edited by ModestATT

Raise Douglas Williams's Speed to 60, he's barely used anymore but when he is it's for X-Division, and obviously he's nothing compared to the likes of Kenny King Sonjay Dutt Zema Ion etc but he definitely deserves a Speed boost.

And again about the weight cap thing, on wiki he's 225lb I know it's either 220 or 230, if it's 230 then make him a lightweight

Raise Matt Hardy and Matt Morgan's Charisma to 83 and 86, I think both are pretty good on the mic and deserve a boost.

I think that they are slightly high. I'd raise Matt Hardy to 80/81 and Matt Morgan to 84.

Lower Chuck Taylor's Charisma to 84

Raise Johnny Gargano's charisma to 82.

Edited by Y2JFan111

I only say Matt Hardy to 83 because Jeff is 78 I think and Matt is MUCH better on the mic than Jeff, I think 83 is perfect for him, Morgan is one of the best on the mic in TNA but as long as it's mid 80's (84/85/86) then it's fine.

-Just based off what we saw from the ducumentary shouldn't Scott Hall's stats be 1-10 at best for each wrestling stat. I mean the guy drinks wine for breakfast. He couldn't get in the ring without people holding him. Maybe a JCW fan who has seen him recently can dispute this. As is he can put on a brawling match up to a sober Goldberg's, who should probably have at least 65 maybe. I just want to know what u guys think.

-Just based off what we saw from the ducumentary shouldn't Scott Hall's stats be 1-10 at best for each wrestling stat. I mean the guy drinks wine for breakfast. He couldn't get in the ring without people holding him. Maybe a JCW fan who has seen him recently can dispute this. As is he can put on a brawling match up to a sober Goldberg's, who should probably have at least 65 maybe. I just want to know what u guys think.

He is currently sobering up and doing DDP Yoga and it looks like he might get his life back on track. Let's wait and see how it works out.

-Remove Frankie Gastineau from SHI-SWA and add him to DG-USA/Evolve.

-Lower Brandon Tolle's talent to 51.

-Raise Chris Dickinson's charisma to 61 and stiffness to 89.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

A couple of things I've noticed playing as a small promotion:

Jason Hades is now a non-wrestler

Vic Capri is now active again

John Morrison is wrestling as John Hennigan and is wrestling for 2CW and PWS.

Also, does anyone have the stats for Scot Summers? He's one half of the NWA World Tag Team Champions, The Kingz of the Underground with Ryan Genesis.

Great work on the updates, thanks!

Add Danny Davis to TNA, idk about stats for him I'll look into it later if someone doesn't do it, But I think he deserves Overness 75 Charisma 84 Tick Trainer

non-wrestler Staff Member gimmick.

Add Danny Davis to TNA, idk about stats for him I'll look into it later if someone doesn't do it, But I think he deserves Overness 75 Charisma 84 Tick Trainer

non-wrestler Staff Member gimmick.

:lol:

He gets pretty good reactions during Gut Check, maybe 75 was too much but definitely over 70.

Impact spoiler

Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez are the new TNA World Tag Team Champions.

Edit: Didn't see somebody else got to it first. Oh well.

Change Rob Terry's gimmick to Monster. Make the Freakbuster (impact) his primary finisher.

Edited by Dan B.
  • Like 1

Suspend the TNA Knockouts Title Eric Young and ODB don't even wear them to the ring anymore.

Lower CM Punk's Behaviour and Attitude by 10/15 each, if you watch his DVD he explains that he refused a lot of what the writers gave to him and told them what he wanted to do and a load more.

Raise Big E Langston's Charisma to 81

Edited by ModestATT

Remove Low Ki's touring commitment with NJPW. He appears to be done with them

Add a friendship between Hiroshi Tanahasi and Karl Anderson

Make Steve Corino a manager in ROH. Have him manage Matt Hardy

Make Steve Corino ROH's Colour Commentator

Make Allison Danger a non-wrestler

Add a friendship between Leilani Kai and Sara Del Rey

Turn Kevin Steen face in ROH. Remove him from S.C.U.M.

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

For promotions to be added there are several I'd like to see, but here's one I found recently that I'm liking and has the underground feel I think is missing in EWR.

Anarchy Championship Wrestling (Texas) http://anarchychampionshipwrestling.com/

Roster is here, 21 of them are in game now (Rachel Summerlyn is too, but she recently left the promotion)
http://anarchy-roster.blogspot.com/

While technically not a backyard, they're not much bigger than that. From what I can tell a lot of their shows seem to take place in a bar. I'd say 100k max for the budget, risk level in the mid to upper 80s as they are a hardcore promotion, merch is limited to just DVDs so I don't know how you'd rank that, their advertising seems to be done through social media mostly so I'd say 1-3% max.

Darin Childs and Jacob Ladder are the founders so they need to be unsackable.

Events: I tried to put them in the right months, but the order seems to change year to year. This is 2012's though.

January - Guilty By Association (their biggest event)

February - The Gateway to DANarchy (think this was a one time event)

March - An Absence of Law

April - Peace, Love, and Anarchy

May - Nothing is as Real as a Dream: A Pro Wrestling Prom

June - American Joshi Queen of Queens Tournament

July - From Innocence to Insanity

August - Distrust, Dismay & Anti-Social Behavior

September - The Evolution of the Revolution

October - Beyond Good and Evil

November - The Annual Lone Star Classic (Tournament)

December - Delusions of our Childish Days

Titles:

ACW Heavyweight

ACW Tag Team

ACW Televised (yes, that's really supposed to be Televised)

ACW World Hardcore

ACW U-30 Young Gun

ACW American Joshi (women's title)

• Like 1

Lower CM Punk's Behaviour and Attitude by 10/15 each, if you watch his DVD he explains that he refused a lot of what the writers gave to him and told them what he wanted to do and a load more.

And you think that's reason enough to lower attitude and behavior? The guy was given control over his character so of course he's going to change stuff and determine what he wants to do - I'm sure most main eventers do. It's been a while since I watched the documentary of the DVD, but I don't remember anything that gave off that vibe. Besides, lowering behavior in this instance doesn't make sense and it's already somewhat low at 73. If anything is lowered, it should just be attitude, which is already 81. I don't think it needs lowered anymore.

• Like 1

WWE Staff Member Chris Lawler needs an age boost, at least according to his LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-lawler/7/977/7aa?trk=pub-pbmap

He graduated high school in 1989. Assuming an age of 18 for that year, he would be 42 now, give or take a year.

Also there is a picture on the page but it isn't a great one (he's skiing or snowboarding).

EDIT:

Kevin Quinn also needs an age boost: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kevin-quinn/13/8a3/812?trk=pub-pbmap

He graduated high school in '81, making him about 50 right now.

EDIT:

Add James Patts to WWE Production Staff under a written contract: http://www.jamespatts.com/about-me.html (Pic is on the website). I'd give him around 85 talent and 95 behavior. Age would be around 35 according to LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamespatts?trk=pub-pbmap

Adam Pennucci needs an age boost to around 42: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-pennucci/44/833/96a - Graduated college in '94