EWR 2013 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

There is no way Billy K (ECWA announcer) is only 36. He's probably closer to 56 or even older.

Bob Bowman is not on WWE's Board of Directors or involved with WWE anymore as far as I can tell:

http://concussioninc.net/?p=3894

Apparently after the Benoit murder-suicide, he made some derogatory comments about WWE's drug-testing policies, which resulted in him leaving/being removed.

Some random items

Add a tag team of DOC and Knux, "Aces and Eights I" (or somesuch), 2 exp., active, finisher "Double Chokeslam"

Add a tag team of Eric Ryan and Gory, "Dead Wrestling Society II," 3 exp., active

Make Ahmed Johnson a non-wrestler (retired 2003)

Change Lince Dorado's nationality to American (born New Jersey per Cagematch)

Make Bobby Fish a lightweight? (Most up-to-date sources I've seen list him below 220 and also having met him recently, I'd guesstimate him below the heavyweight limit)

Add a friendship between Bob Backlund and Maria Menounos (I'm always reluctant to add more relationships, especially for two non-wrestlers, but with everything coming out around the HOF this seems to be a strong enough connection to warrant it for accuracy's sake)

Should Kyle O'Reilly have Shooting ticked? (Legit question since it's not ticked currently - I'd guess he should considering his style and who he trains with, but I'm sure someone else here knows more about his personal background than I do)

Edited by Dan B.

Just looking at some of the Divas and a few can use a quick upgrade for stats.

Cameron Lynn - B: 38, S: 36, T: 33

Sasha Banks - B: 48, S: 46, T: 53

Summer Rae - B: 36, S: 37, T: 39, C: 72

Vickie Guerrero - B: 29, S: 22, T: 24 - I know a lot of people will disagree, but she can piece together a decent match depending on the opponent... She has never looked lost in the ring, whether it was against Trish Stratus, Santino Marella or Kaitlyn.

Absurd. If they aren't performing in the ring they shouldn't have stats raised for the hell of it. VIckie cannot wrestle at all. Her stats should in NO WAY be raised. Ugh.

I've heard Kyle O'Reilly is a legit shooter.

• Like 1

Should Kyle O'Reilly have Shooting ticked? (Legit question since it's not ticked currently - I'd guess he should considering his style and who he trains with, but I'm sure someone else here knows more about his personal background than I do)

According to his appearance in the latest of Cabana's podcast he does train/compete in Jujutsu.

Just looking at some of the Divas and a few can use a quick upgrade for stats.

Cameron Lynn - B: 38, S: 36, T: 33

Sasha Banks - B: 48, S: 46, T: 53

Summer Rae - B: 36, S: 37, T: 39, C: 72

Vickie Guerrero - B: 29, S: 22, T: 24 - I know a lot of people will disagree, but she can piece together a decent match depending on the opponent... She has never looked lost in the ring, whether it was against Trish Stratus, Santino Marella or Kaitlyn.

Absurd. If they aren't performing in the ring they shouldn't have stats raised for the hell of it. VIckie cannot wrestle at all. Her stats should in NO WAY be raised. Ugh.

Cameron's stats should be raised, just not that high. Sasha Banks deserves a little boost, also not that high. Summer Rae's stats should be a little lower than the ones suggested. Her charisma would be fine at 72, which is the suggested change. And Vickie also deserves a little boost, not as much as the suggestions though.

• Like 2

May have already suggested these awhile back but I'm sure they aren't exactly the same.

Raise Antonio Cesaro's Overness to 84

Raise Big E Langston's Overness to 76 Charisma to 78-80?

Raise Brad Maddox's Overness to 74

Raise Damien Sandow's Overness to 83

Raise Fandango's Overness to 85ish?

May have already been said but I don't remember seeing it. Make Kofi Kingston the United States Champion

Raise Roman Reigns's Overness to 77

Turn Ryback Heel.

Raise Seth Rollins's Overness to 78

Raise The Miz's Overness to 90/91

Raise William Regal's Overness to early 80's maybe 82ish

May have already suggested these awhile back but I'm sure they aren't exactly the same.

May have already been said but I don't remember seeing it. Make Kofi Kingston the United States Champion

Turn Ryback Heel.

I've bolded the ones I disagree with. They're all too high if you ask me. I wouldn't say the likes of Sandow, Fandango or Cesaro get reactions and places on the card meriting those overness levels. In the game that makes all of them upper carders and I wouldn't say they are yet. Likewise Miz being a main eventer.

Regal never even appears on TV anymore and, outside of England, wouldn't get that large a reaction even if he did.

• Like 1

Turn Ryback Heel.

I've bolded the ones I disagree with. They're all too high if you ask me. I wouldn't say the likes of Sandow, Fandango or Cesaro get reactions and places on the card meriting those overness levels. In the game that makes all of them upper carders and I wouldn't say they are yet. Likewise Miz being a main eventer.

Regal never even appears on TV anymore and, outside of England, wouldn't get that large a reaction even if he did.

Cesaro got a good reaction when he was U.S champion, Vickie Guerrero's Overness is 91 because of the amount of hate she gets, Cesaro obviously doesn't get as much but why should he be so much lower when he gets good reactions from the crowd too.

Big E should definitely be mid 70's.

Cody Rhodes is 84 or 85 and I think Sandow gets the same if not a bigger reaction than him, so I thought he deserved to be closer.

Fandango beat Jericho in his debut, his song is somewhere like top 30 on iTunes, he gets good reactions when he comes out, doesn't deserve anything less than 80 because he is an over upper midcarder.

The Miz I regret doing, 89/90 is fine for him.

William Regal is a very well known in the wrestling business, still gets decent reactions when he has the rare match, Dusty Rhodes is 81, I think he should be close to him, Zeb Colter is 81, should be higher than him, Ricardo Rodriguez is 77 should be much higher than him.

Wanted to post real quick, to mmake a few notes:

First, I have swapped a few of the Networks in the game. In short, I have renamed Bright House Sports to AXS TV (New name for HDNet) and have renamed HDNet to E! In effect, this "removes" Bright House Sports from the game and "adds" E! Figured that, with FCW no longer airing and the new Divas show airing on E! in July, it was a simple "cosmetic change" that could be done. I've also flipped some of the potential audience numbers between E!, AXS TV and MAVTV, to better reflect real-life (In short, E! is in more homes than the other two) but nothing that shuld affect gameplay at all. Pretty much the same numbers, just different names attached to them.

Also, before anyone asks, I have no plans to add the Divas show to the WWE TV schedule... From what I understand, it is more "behind the scenes" and won't have any exclusive matches anyway.

Couple other notes:

He's currently at 68. I wouldn't argue a bump into the 70's, but 85 seems pretty high... I get that his song has "gone viral," but that's his theme, not him specifically. Perfect example: In the late 1990's, there was a song called "Macarena" that was very popular... My guess is, pretty much everyone would need to use Google to know who the song's artist is.

Turn Ryback Heel

I got him as a tweener currently... Maybe it's me, but just because he didn't help Cena against the Shield and has a title match, is that enough for Ryback to reallly be a heel now?

Figured this would come up. Gotta keep in mind that this is a North American simulator and that Regal was also wrestling in his home country. Colter and Rodriguez, two workers you mentioned, are on TV pretty much every week and are part of a feud over the World Heavyweight Championship... Besides this week, when's the last time Regal was even on RAW or SmackDown? Ask yourself this: If Regal wrestled on a RAW in the US, would he get the same reaction he did in England...? Even as a fan of Regal's, I have to say he wouldn't.

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

• Like 2

I think a couple WWE overness changes are definitely needed to reflect the current real life situation.

Fandango - I wouldn't agree with 85, but maybe 80 could work. 80 Keeps him as a midcarder (81 is the start of upper midcard). Like it or not Fandango is over, and as long as he's going to go over guys like Jericho and the rumored push coming his way, he should be up there.

William Regal - I have him as a 78 in my game. I think that is more then good enough.

Contains spoiler for this week's RAW and Smackdown!

The Shield - I think it's time these guys get pushed to the Upper Mid level. Going over guys like Taker, Kane, Daniel Bryan. Taking out guys like Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, Cena and Ryback ? These guys are obviously being pushed to the MOON right now. Ambrose beat Undertaker on SD and The Shiled KILLED HIM afterwards.

Ambrose should be 81, Reigns and Rollins 80 MINIMUM

• Like 2

Contains spoiler for this week's RAW and Smackdown!

The Shield - I think it's time these guys get pushed to the Upper Mid level. Going over guys like Taker, Kane, Daniel Bryan. Taking out guys like Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, Cena and Ryback ? These guys are obviously being pushed to the MOON right now. Ambrose beat Undertaker on SD and The Shiled KILLED HIM afterwards.

Ambrose should be 81, Reigns and Rollins 80 MINIMUM

I was going to suggest upping their Overness but everytime I suggest stats someone isn't happy :P

Edited by ModestATT