EWR 2013 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Raise Magnus' Overness to 78 Brawl to 74 Technical to 69

Raise Rob Terry's Overness to 67 Brawl to 68 Speed to 30 Techinical to 34

Raise Crimsons Overness to 66 Brawl to 72 Technical to 66 Charisma to 75 Stiffness to 65 Selling to 71, he's been training in OVW for a year and in his match on Impact he was much better in ring and on the mic.

IDK if this has been suggested yet but make Mickie James a Heel.

Raise Taryn Tarrell's Overness to 62

Up Aries and Roode exp to 20

Up Bad Influence exp to 40

Up Bischoff and Brisco exp to 10

Up Chavo and Hernandez exp to 28

Up Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt exp to 7

Up Gunner and Kash exp to 10

Change TNA PPV One Night Only: July to TNA One Night Only: Hardcore Justice 2

Change TNA PPV One Night Only: August to TNA One Night Only: 10 Reunion

Change TNA PPV One Night Only: September to TNA One Night Only: Tag Team Tournament

Change TNA PPV One Night Only: November to TNA One Night Only: TNA World Cup of Wrestling

Change TNA PPV One Night Only: December to TNA One Night Only: Knockout Knockdown

Change TNA PPV One Night Only: February to TNA One Night Only: TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament

Edited by ModestATT

This may be a stupid question but why is Bobby Lashley's Stats so bad? I've only seen 2 or 3 of his matches/promos but I remember him being very Charismatic and very good in-ring. Or was I just young and stupid?

CZW

Remove Drake Younger from Nation of Intoxication and replace him with Devon Moore.

Deactivate BLKOUT IV

Deactivate Mathis and Mondo

Raise The Catalyst's exp to 5.

Raise Azrieal and Bandido's exp to 20.

Raise Nation of Intoxication I exp to 20

Raise Nation of Intoxication II exp to 20

Add Chris Dickinson to CZW

Add Scotty Vortekz to CZW

Activate Naptown Dragons III

• Admin

This may be a stupid question but why is Bobby Lashley's Stats so bad? I've only seen 2 or 3 of his matches/promos but I remember him being very Charismatic and very good in-ring. Or was I just young and stupid?

Lashley was not so wonderful. The only thing that stood out about him was his ridiculous girly voice.

• Like 1

I think Lashley is/was very good in the ring but the man can't talk. The WWE Title match he had with Cena is still one of my favorites.

• Like 1

Payback spoilers.

AJ Lee is the new Divas Champion.

Alberto Del Rio is the new World Heavyweight Champion. Change him and Ricardo Rodriguez to Tweeners. They started receiving some Heel heat. Same could be done for Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, and Big E Langston. They were receiving some cheers.
Curtis Axel is the new Intercontinental Champion. Raise overness to 70. Brawl to 77, speed to 40, Technical to 80. Charisma to 73.

Rob Van Dam will be returning to the WWE for sure next month. Add him to the roster.

Add Trey Williams

Trey Williams

T.Williams
Male, 23(guess)
Lightweight
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=256698027804172&set=a.256695854471056.1073741836.152188731588436&type=3&theater

B: 56
S: 55
T: 54
Stiff: 71
Sell: 68
Over: 10
Charisma: 58
Att 90
Behav 92
Check Nothing

$3,000
Face , No Gimmick Needed

Marion Barry Combination (Impact)

Add Jon Williams

Jon Williams

j..Williams
Male, 25(guess)
Lightweight
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=256697984470843&set=a.256695854471056.1073741836.152188731588436&type=3&theater

B: 66
S: 45
T: 60
Stiff: 41
Sell: 70
Over: 15
Charisma: 68
Att 90
Behav 92
Check Nothing

$5,000
Face , No Gimmick Needed

Add The Washington Bullets(Jon & Trey Williams) to the Game (Experience 30)

Put Jon & Trey Williams to AW and make them the Tag Team Champs there

Put the Blood Relative Relationship on Trey &Jon Williams

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck

Payback spoilers.

AJ Lee is the new Divas Champion.

Alberto Del Rio is the new World Heavyweight Champion. Change him and Ricardo Rodriguez to Tweeners. They started receiving some Heel heat. Same could be done for Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, and Big E Langston. They were receiving some cheers.

Curtis Axel is the new Intercontinental Champion. Raise overness to 70. Brawl to 77, speed to 40, Technical to 80. Charisma to 73.

Rob Van Dam will be returning to the WWE for sure next month. Add him to the roster.

Disagree with AJ as a Tweener. Her actions on RAW were clearly a heelish action, so i would let her go by heel.

• Admin

That's completely besides that point.

Like I said, you can read it yourself on the WWE website. Therefore, it isn't besides the point.

Uh, yes, it is. Happened on a PPV. What if I hadn't seen the PPV yet and was therefore avoiding the WWE website?

Just use them next time.

• Like 1

That's completely besides that point.

Like I said, you can read it yourself on the WWE website. Therefore, it isn't besides the point.

Uh, yes, it is. Happened on a PPV. What if I hadn't seen the PPV yet and was therefore avoiding the WWE website?

Just use them next time.

I did...just not for all of it.

Some NXT Changes.

- Raise Mason Ryan's brawl to 68. Change primary finisher to Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker.
- Raise Colin Cassady's brawl to 65. Raise stiffness to 63, selling to 65.
- Change Corey Graves and Kassius Ohno to Tweeners and make a tag team between the two. Change gimmicks for them to No Gimmick Needed.
- Raise Corey's brawl to 71, speed to 76, technical to 73, charisma to 78, and overness to 55. Raise Kassius' charisma to 90.
- Change Bo Dallas to a Heel with Cocky as gimmick. Could possibly change him back to a heavyweight. Raise overness to 60. Swap his brawl and speed stats.
- Raise Big E Langston's charisma to 82.
- Raise AJ Lee's charisma to 88.
- Raise Paige's overness to 54.
- Raise Alex Riley's charisma to 82. He actually deserves more but nobody would agree to that, so I can settle for 82. Raise his brawl to 67 and selling to 70.
- Raise Conor O'Brian's gimmick to Split Personality. Change Primary finisher to Stockade, a Submission Move. Move his primary finisher, Fall Of Man to his secondary finisher.
- Raise Erick Rowan's speed to 18. Lower technical to 12. Change secondary finisher to Backbreaker Submission. It's a submission move, obviously.
- Raise Sami Zayn's overness to 70. He beat both Curt Hawkins and Antonio Cesaro in his debut in two different matches. Raise his charisma to 74.
- Raise Antonio Cesaro's charisma to 85.
- Make a tag team between Travis Tyler and Baron Corbin. Raise Baron's selling to 64. Raise his charisma to 60, and overness to 20.
- Raise Sylvester LeFort's charisma to 73. Raise overness to 25. Change his gimmick to Foreign Royalty.
- Lower Scott Dawson's charisma to 69. Raise Garrett Dylan's charisma to 65. Raise Garrett's brawl to 67. Raise both of their overnesses to 35. Add a friendship between the 2. Make Scott Dawson a heavyweight. Change their tag team finisher to Spinebuster/Legdrop combo.
- Change Bayley's gimmick to Girl Next Door. Raise charisma 2-3 points.