Vereen out until at least week 8.

Amendola will miss at least this week.

Jamaal Charles is is unconfirmed due to quad problems.

Injuries are a bitch. DYSI might actually beat me this week. :unsure:

Just remember, I offered you a trade...

And I appreciated it, but TE is one of the few positions I don't need help in. :P

Couldn't have had a better start, going 2-0 and scoring the most points in the league. Rodgers vindicated my faith in picking him no.1 this week with a ridiculous performance. Even though I have the most points, I'm hella lucky to be 2-0 though, AD had a great week this week and it took a late TD by the Broncos D/ST for me and Boldin only scoring 1 point against the Hawks to scrape a win. Always a great feeling to beat someone who would've beaten anybody else but you that week though! :D

Couldn't have had a better start, going 2-0 and scoring the most points in the league. Rodgers vindicated my faith in picking him no.1 this week with a ridiculous performance. Even though I have the most points, I'm hella lucky to be 2-0 though, AD had a great week this week and it took a late TD by the Broncos D/ST for me and Boldin only scoring 1 point against the Hawks to scrape a win. Always a great feeling to beat someone who would've beaten anybody else but you that week though! :D

Given my squad's injuries, you will probably be 3-0 this week. <_<