My first five picks

Marshawn Lynch - Poor year, injured for the tail end of it, managed to get Rawls in as his replacement
Russell Wilson - Started off slow, ended up favouring Carr over him and missed out on a couple of his big games because of it
Brandin Cooks - Pretty much boom or bust week to week
Jordan Matthews - Awful season
DeSean Jackson - Injured for most of the season

Ugh.

Calvin Johnson- expected more tbh but he performed quite well considering he had a few knocks. Did slightly worse than his projections and had the one outstanding game 

Drew Brees- Solid pick. 

DeMarco Murray- The less said the better. 

Mark Ingram- Was doing well for me until he ended up getting injured and missing the final three games.  Possibly cost me a chance of making the playoffs

Andre Johnson- Apart from two games he was fucking shit. 

I was kinda disappointed in how I performed. The team did higher than they were projected but there were two games that stand out for me. Losing by .10 points to Berober and losing to Eddie by 10 points despite having three stsrting positions on a bye week. Average performance by me  this season. 

Jamaal Charles - #1 overall was solidly going about his business of justifying the pick until he went down managed to scramble and recover (mostly) after losing him. 

AJ Green - Won me a few games but also went missing in a few, Pretty streaky. 

Randall Cobb - This should have been a steal after Jordy went down but was never reliable to be nothing more than a flex. 

Julian Edelman - Was absolutely killing it for me until he went down, Ripped my heart out to lose him. 

Jonathan Stewart - Quietly consistent #1 back after losing JC. 

Looking back, Some of the guys I wanted bombed and some didn't but I think I made my bones with a really deep and consistent team that finally succumbed to Playoffitis - But I would have called you crazy if you said I would have been confident in starting Ryan Fitzpatrick for the second half of the year.