Just remembered my first round picks so far on EWB were Michael Vick last year and Adrian Peterson the year he got hurt, safe to say Rodgers is doomed to an injury! :(

Please don't say that.....I'm a Packers fan. :crying:

Its certainly pretty relevant and topical, plus Team Ladyboy Nips did make me laugh. I'll let the people pick and Team whatever the fuck I end up being called will win for the people. But Hernandez Mighty Murderers (if it fits) would be pretty similar to what my original name was so its just a really more offensive version of that :P

Might want to give him until 5:00 EST. He seems to get on for about 1 hour a day, 4:00-5:00 ish. With that being said, you should probably get him to make you a list so he doesn't keep holding the draft up.

Might want to give him until 5:00 EST. He seems to get on for about 1 hour a day, 4:00-5:00 ish. With that being said, you should probably get him to make you a list so he doesn't keep holding the draft up.

That's weird that you know that. <_<

I ask everyone for lists though, I didn't get one from him yet. If anything I'll extend it to a full 24 hours from the last pick and then he'll just get the best available player per Yahoo.

I'm also pretty sure Maxx paid him so his league could catch up. :P

TCO is on the clock until 9:53 PM EST*.

Once we hit the third round it'll become a strict 12 hour deadline though. So get lists in if you won't be around or else you're getting best available as per Yahoo.

Oh and DM, pick a new team name since there is a tie!