Good pace guys, keep it up!

Aside from my great draft, I like the team that Forbes is putting together because I'm thinking Richardson is going to have a pretty big year this year in Cleveland. And considering if Graham stays healthy - unlike last year when he fucked me over with injuries - I think HeadCheese put together a decent squad.

However Dan made horrible selections in every round. Just horrible.

I'm surprised he wasn't one of the top couple WRs taken.

WR Wes Welker, Denver Broncos

If he doesn't light it up this year with Peyton as his QB and Decker and Thomas at the ends, then the world as we know it won't exist.

I had my eye on him in the fourth, in case he fell. Naturally, you would ruin that.

And regarding the earlier comment about Graham, I think his numbers will be back or at least closer to 2011 levels this season. He seems healthy, and Sean Payton will make a difference as well. Plus, he's pretty much the only tight end worth a damn at the moment. Witten and Gonzalez are good but not really fantasy beasts or anything, and who knows when Gronk will be back. I figured he was worth the gamble and was shocked he was still there in the third.

I'm surprised he wasn't one of the top couple WRs taken.

WR Wes Welker, Denver Broncos

If he doesn't light it up this year with Peyton as his QB and Decker and Thomas at the ends, then the world as we know it won't exist.

I had my eye on him in the fourth, in case he fell. Naturally, you would ruin that.

And regarding the earlier comment about Graham, I think his numbers will be back or at least closer to 2011 levels this season. He seems healthy, and Sean Payton will make a difference as well. Plus, he's pretty much the only tight end worth a damn at the moment. Witten and Gonzalez are good but not really fantasy beasts or anything, and who knows when Gronk will be back. I figured he was worth the gamble and was shocked he was still there in the third.

Aside from Graham I'm almost positive Vernon Davis will have a beast year too, which I can say now that DM took him. :angry:

I'll be taking WR Dwayne Bowe, KC Chiefs. He's got Andy Reid calling plays (pass pass pass) and an upgrade at QB in Smith.

Daws sent a list! QB Tony Romo. HTTK is up until 7:17 AM EST.

Brady nearly slipping to the 5th in this league is a shocker to me. I know the Pats had a crappy offseason and everything, but I'd never lay money against Brady and Belichick to find a way to have a dynamic passing attack. There wasn't a huge run on quarterbacks here like there was in the other league, but still.

Brady nearly slipping to the 5th in this league is a shocker to me. I know the Pats had a crappy offseason and everything, but I'd never lay money against Brady and Belichick to find a way to have a dynamic passing attack. There wasn't a huge run on quarterbacks here like there was in the other league, but still.

I was hoping to steal him with my next pick because he's going to easily be a Top 5 QB.

Fucking Forbes.

Eh, they lost Welker and Hernandez, along with Gronk being injured. Brady just doesn't appeal to me right now.