Brady nearly slipping to the 5th in this league is a shocker to me. I know the Pats had a crappy offseason and everything, but I'd never lay money against Brady and Belichick to find a way to have a dynamic passing attack. There wasn't a huge run on quarterbacks here like there was in the other league, but still.

Eh, they lost Welker and Hernandez, along with Gronk being injured. Brady just doesn't appeal to me right now.

I don't know. Brady never really had stud WRs aside from Randy Moss and Wes Welker. He's won championships with Deion Branch and Troy Brown. I think he can put up pretty good numbers, in a passing league, with the random targets he has on the team now.

Brady was on my radar, but I was banking that since so many had passed on him already I could snatch him next round. I think thar just leaves DYSI and myself in the QB-less club.

It's time to take a risk. You better stay healthy....

Danny Amendola, WR, Pats

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

You are on my list son.

Don't blame me! Blame munky! I had my eye on Randall Cobb until he snatched him up. I might trade him after the draft anyway. :lol: