Going to do a live draft drawing... via EWB Chat!

I'll be using a random number generator to figure out our draft order - using the order in which we signed up and going in order from lowest to highest. For example, I signed up first so my number would randomly generated first, then Dan, etc. Whoever gets generated the lowest number will pick first, highest latest. Simple, right?

Come to the EWB Chat to find out your pick!

(Predicts that I will wait five minutes and no one will show, thus being accused of rigging the order. <_<)

EDIT:

"With the 10th overall pick, The JOB Squad selects... TE Aaron Hernandez, Bristol County House of Corrections in Dartmouth, Massachusetts."

:shifty:

• Like 1

With HeadCheese as my witness, here's the draft order:

1. TCO - Cruz Control
  2. Berober - EM Tornadoes
  3. MTForbes - Fightin' Agnostics
  4. munky - The Varsity Club
  5. Dan - Team Aces and Laces
  6. HeadCheese - The JOB Squad
  7. HTTK - The Squadies
  8. AD - Dezorderly Conduct
  9. DYSI - El Cunados
  10. DMarrio - Marriotts Mighty Men

TCO is on the clock until 7:00 AM EST (12 hr deadline). If you guys won't be around I'll need a list.

I'm confused by how in 12 hours it's going to be 2:00 AM, EST.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :shifty:

Nevertheless, there's a poll on worst team name. The winner (or loser, really) will be forced to change their team name OR will be given a new one agreed to by the rest of the league! DUN DUN DUN!

Again...Ireland, 5 hours ahead of you. There's a great chance the first 7-8 hours of the deadline you've given him, which he probably doesn't know about, will occur when he's asleep.

Ban me? It's bad enough you have a problem w/ my team's amazing name. You wish you were the JOB Squad....

Edit: If JOB Squad loses the poll, I'm changing my team's name to the Amazing Spider-Men.

Quit yer bellyachin' DMarrio!

And are draft pick trades allowed as long as it's 2 for 2? I may be up for dealing the 6th to someone behind me in the order. It depends on how the first few picks go.