For fucks sake Slogger, you were the one who even commented on my pick, how could you forget that your league hopes are going to be crushed by the Hayne Plane! 

Nah, I was always picking Perriman. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of the token Australian being picked by not the token Australian before Mr. Irrelevant was picked.

Hayne Plane bitches, Punt returns for days.

Just a heads up, the draft results have been published on the league page, and everyone can officially set their week one rosters. For the comp picks, I'll go in as commish and manually add whoever Munky/I choose from the free agent pool. First batch of waivers won't process until the first of September, so as long as he makes that pick within the next 2+ days I can go in and add it before everyone is up for grabs. Best of luck to everyone! I expect this thread to remain active with trash talk throughout the season. :shifty: 

Edited by HC

I can't remember my new Yahoo email address

I'll PM it to you. On a side note, you are terrible with log-in info.

Pre-season waivers have been set as the reverse of the draft order.

Edited by HC

I'm pretty excited for my team this season. I'm coming for you and your crown, HC! :P

I would feel so much more confident if I didn't lose my fourth rounder. This is like taunting a man missing a leg. :( 

And to finally, mercifully end this draft, I'll take K Chandler Catanzaro.

Did I say Plubby got an A-? I meant Slogger. Got the Aussies all tangled up.

And in other news TY Hilton has a concussion JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS PRESEASON NEEDS TO END.

Plubby got an A- everyone else got Bs I think except for Munky getting D. Our grades took a hit from drafting Jordy and Kelvin.

@Slogger managed to use an 11th round pick on a player that didn't even make it past the first wave off cuts.

Did I say Plubby got an A-? I meant Slogger. Got the Aussies all tangled up.

And in other news TY Hilton has a concussion JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS PRESEASON NEEDS TO END.

EWBSTARAYA.thumb.PNG.c848ae41577ff5aebb6

Just so we cleared that up and yes, I was the only one to get an A. Worked out pretty well for me last season so I'm feeling pretty jazzed about things.

Admittedly, The Fred cut was a shocker and he only got picked in case Shady's injuries are worse than they appear. He'll either sign with a new team or I can cut him loose and pick up a flyer on a RB from the first couple of games.