2 hours ago, HC said:

I feel sorry whoever had Eli and had to play Brees or vice versa. Complete waste of a huge game.

Not really for me considering I would have lost if it wasn't for Breed. 

7 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Not really for me considering I would have lost if it wasn't for Breed. 

Yeah, I was only noting in general as I'm sure it happened to some people in fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/11/2015, 9:53:16, Thrilla said:

Ugh, so many points left on the bench this week. Should have pulled off a big upset this week, now my only hope is Woods to shit the bed against the Pats tonight.

Yeah... Sorry about that, Woods was kind of a pick a random MNF guy and pray he does something after I got the news about Floyd.

Considering I only picked him because he was playing the Jags on my starters bye week... I'm cautiously optimistic about Fitz.

22 hours ago, Berober said:
22 hours ago, Berober said:

I can't believe I'm winning. McFadden has to shit the bed for me to win, but the fact I'm winning is shocking enough.

I can't believe I'm winning. McFadden has to shit the bed for me to win, but the fact I'm winning is shocking enough.

Far out...

Sorry it had to go down like that man, Hell of a game though.

Currently after tonight's game (Pending stats adjustments)

Diamond City Garveys 11-2
The Generals          9-4
Kicker Controversy          8-5
Team Dai-Gurren          8-5
DeAndre Levyathans     5-8
Spider 2 Y Banana     3-10-0

San Fierro 69ers     7-6
Vinci Semyons     7-6
FantasyFootballIsFun 7-6
Shitfuck Bitchasses     6-7
Rock Chalk Boys     4-9
Grant Jobbers     3-10

Still one week to go according to the schedule, though.

On 12/8/2015 at 23:26, Maxx said:

I have no idea who is who.

Team names with users should be listed on the front page.

And man, what a rough two weeks. Lost by less than a point to the guy that doesn't set his line-up, and now losing this week despite having one of the higher totals because I'm playing the guy with the highest. If I could've just gotten either game, I'd have clinched, but it looks like Forbes is getting our divisional berth. Champion two years running misses the playoffs. :crying:

Next year. (H)

Edit: What happened to the first post with our draft? It's not showing up. Anyway, for Maxx and any other outsiders that want to know:

DC Garveys - Slogger

The Generals - HBK

Vinci Semyons - Me

Dai-Gurren - Mick

Spider 2 Y - Thrilla

Kicker Controversy - Berober

DeAndre Levythians - James Ewing?

San Fierro 69ers - Munky

FantasyFootballisFun - MTForbes

Shitfuck Bitchasses - DavidMarrio

Grant Jobbers - EddieG

Rock Chalk Boys - James Ewing? Or the other guy? Can't remember

And aside from the battle for our division's playoff spot (which is basically the 2013 NBA Eastern Conference in terms of quality vs the other division), the most interesting plotline is who is getting left out of the wildcard race in the stacked conference. Berober, Mick, and HBK are fighting for two spots. As of now, it's looking like Berober will get in, and if Mick can pull off the narrow victory, he'll get the second spot. HBK looks like he's going to lose, but if Mick loses as well it'll come down to the tiebreaker criteria.

It's crazy how one conference has 3 team's fighting over one spot (Was almost 4 with DM needing only one more win) with the guy currently ranked 7th looking to be the odds on fave to nab it and then you've got 3 teams in the other conference fighting over the remaining two spots.

Then you've got me sitting on top of it all, Deathly afraid that one of the next two weeks will be the one where the other shoe finally drops. I mean, I lost the #1 overall to IR and my QB is Ryan Fitzpatrick... How possibly far can I take this?

Only two games I've lost have come to teams from the other conference too, Odd stat.

Next week looks as though it's going to be

Myself vs Berober/HBK

Forbes vs HBK/Berober

14 hours ago, james_ewing88 said:

BTW, I was Rock Chalk Boys. Ugh, this season sucked. I did pretty good in other leagues, but in this one, just wasn't meant to be.

At least you got to spoil my season! (Unless Odell Beckham scores about 40 points tonight).

Yeah, I've had some real bum luck the last two weeks. Would have made it in this week playing anyone else or if I had realized that Gronk was going to play and switched out Scott Chandler for anyone else. Since the Pats played a late game, I had no one left to replace him after realizing that, Fantasy football is cruel!