I don't know if there's a precise time, but you can find the stat corrections under the players tab on the league page. There's usually a few per week. The deadline for them to count is Thursday or Friday I think. The fact that you lost by literally 1 yard is hilariously cruel.

Edited by HC

Bah, can't believe someone snagged West before me.

You had first waiver priority,but you used it on Fells. Next time prioritize them, and he would've been yours over Mick.

I wanted him too. Figures the week I finally get a winning record someone good pops up on the wire. <_<

Knew I shouldn't have listened to the hype about this being Jordan Matthews' rebound week, waste of a roster spot. Amendola has 22 points just wasting away on the bench. Need the Ravens defence to shut down Megatron tonight.

Wait, it is Chris Johnson not Calvin. That it's a bit more reassuring.

That 62 yard run won it for me. I've gotta be the luckiest twat in the league this year :P

I'm still pissed off over losing by 0.1 points... 

• Like 1