I wasn't expecting Adam to do a deal. I just figured I'd toss an offer out in case he was sick of waiting and he took it. The trade was made Monday, so he didn't know when he'd return. I think it's still a fair deal. He gets Bell and Decker, solid starters, for an uncertain Gronk.

And B, my roster is so thin with injuries I dug Heath Miller off the scrap heap. Fully expecting to lose this week.

You're 84 points ahead against a team that's 0-6, even the most generous projections don't have him getting anywhere near 80 with those players left, hardly worth worrying about!

I've Cruz, Wayne and the Denver D against Peterson and Jennings with a 3 point lead. That's something to worry about!

You're 84 points ahead against a team that's 0-6, even the most generous projections don't have him getting anywhere near 80 with those players left, hardly worth worrying about!

Dammit TCO let me be paranoid! You're gonna jinx it, man.

Welp, unless Demaryius scores all of the touchdowns ever in the next 3 minutes...I think this safe to say that this wager went exactly the way everyone thought it would :shifty:.

EDIT: Holy shit I was looking at the wrong league, haha. Gimme a minute and I'll put up my real expert analysis.

EDITED EDIT: Soooo basically um lets go Vikings but only in the kicking and passing to tight ends department :shifty:. The part of my original analysis after the ellipses is still relevant though.

On the odd chance anyone's interested, I'm willing to sell Jimmy Graham for a good WR, RB, or QB. Kind of set at TE, and Graham is still a stud, so yeah.

I'm also losing to Dan. Thank you anemic Patriots offense.