Can we just discuss the absolute thriller going on between me and DYSI for a second? Shit's whack.

Nothing on TCO/Adam. TCO lost by a fraction of a point!!!! Now I have to win next week or Adam has to lose. Just ugh....

Can we just discuss the absolute thriller going on between me and DYSI for a second? Shit's whack.

Welker, Randle, and Antonio Brown's really shitty games hurt bad but Josh Gordon saved my day with his back to back monster weeks. I just need Russell Wilson to have a pretty shitty to average game and I'll be set. There is nothing more embarrassing than losing to Forbes, nothing.

DYSI, just focus on next week and crush Adam, man! My playoff berth may very well depend on it!

And I swear, if MT "Brooklyn Brawler" Forbes of all people spoils my season, I may just have a stroke. :lol:

DYSI, just focus on next week and crush Adam, man! My playoff berth may very well depend on it!

And I swear, if MT "Brooklyn Brawler" Forbes of all people spoils my season, I may just have a stroke. :lol:

I'm basically eliminated after looking at the schedule. Even if I win out and Ben loses next week he has the season tie breaker because he beat me twice. :(

Yahoo does the non-division lead tie breakers by total points scored overall, if I'm correct, not head-to-head records, but even then your chances are slim to almost none. But hey, you can always play spoiler.

I should get in given the amount of points I've put up. This is unless I lose and Adam wins. At which point I would proceed to claw my eyes out.

Gronk is carted off the field, and I officially stop caring about fantasy football now for this season. Highest s coring team but the worst luck ever. I blame Forbes for grabbing Tebow. :P

P.S. I'm winning this bastard next year!