B, remind me to punch you in the face for nabbing Vereen(my draft pick!) off waivers the week before I was going to do it. :P

Haha, well if I make it into the playoffs, you may end up hating me even more :P

Also, that reminded me, I only have 4 of my original drafted players on my team. I've done pretty well with waivers this year.

The Good News: I just punched my playoff ticket! :D

The Bad News: I lost Gronk. :(

Now here's where things get interesting. Berober is in a tight one with Dan w/ Cam vs Graham left. Adam is down almost 40 to DYSI, but has Mccown and Forte left against DYSI's kicker. If Berober loses and Adam wins, then B, who has a ridiculously stacked team, will actually miss the playoffs.

Julius Thomas is still a very good TE option, but yeah, fuck that trade. More reason to root for Dan!!!

And Forbes, sorry to ruin your winning streak. On the bright side, you lived up to your team name. :)

Losing Gronk is like a double punch to.the nuts, since it's more than likely going to damage Brady's value as well. Cruz Control is probably gonna lay the SmackDown on me. :(

Also, the headline for my fantasy recap against Forbes:

"JOB Squad Spanks HeadCheese's Bitches, Remains Undefeated Against Them."

Sounds kinky. :pervert:

I just can't get excited without my boy Gronk. Even if I pulled the miracle of all miracles today, I wouldn't win next week. I need you to wipe out Berober so I can take solace that he didn't win with 3 of my former players. :P