Can't believe I managed to win with Rodgers on his bye and Dalton scoring 5 points. Denver D, Cruz and Gates had huge weeks though so just scraped through. I'm not happy with the high scores being put up against me though, by far the highest points against in the league, just like last year!

Can't believe I managed to win with Rodgers on his bye and Dalton scoring 5 points. Denver D, Cruz and Gates had huge weeks though so just scraped through. I'm not happy with the high scores being put up against me though, by far the highest points against in the league, just like last year!

Except for that time you got squashed by me.

So yeah, Darren Sproles is officially just the worst.

I think he's quite groovy.

Sproles, another guy I was monitoring until HTTK nabbed him.

The morale of the story is that if it weren't for HTTK, I'd probably have Jordan Cameron and Darren Sproles and be totally unstoppable. Bastard.

So yeah, Darren Sproles is officially just the worst.

I think he's quite groovy.

Sproles, another guy I was monitoring until HTTK nabbed him.

The morale of the story is that if it weren't for HTTK, I'd probably have Jordan Cameron and Darren Sproles and be totally unstoppable. Bastard.

I do what I can ...

• Like 1

My team put up 172 points.....and I lose.

:D

Our game was the fantasy equivalent of Broncos/Cowboys, except you were the Broncos in this scenario. :(

So, yeah, barring shitty luck of the draw I would be 4-1. This stings even more since my team has the highest point total this season by a 50 point margain. Still in a tie for third. Will have to take care of Berober this week and get back on track!

Well if I only find out about an injury at kickoff and furiously try to alter my lineup in time, to no avail, then you have a chance!

Julio Jones is possibly out for the season.

That leaves your receiving core at Megatron and.....wait for it....Steve Smith. :mellow:

So I won my championship last year with a pretty stellar team and with the help of Jimmy Graham..Let him walk this year..I'll explain why.

My league is a dynasty league, we run salary cap of 600 points per team, the league has been around for 16 years. They run an off season with FA bidding. At which you sign the player to an F contract he is with your team for Four years. So I took this team over and completely rebuilt it from the ground up over the last three years and last year we won the league championship.

So I made some key moves this year signing Philip Rivers, Jay Cutler, Alex Smith and Tyrelle Pryor in free agency. Traded away Russell Wilson for a first rounder which I parlayed into the best starting tight end corps in our league. With my two first round picks I snagged Juluis Thomas and Jordan Cameron, which is why I let go of Jimmy Graham. He was costing me 90 points per cap so let him walk and picked up four players who I think are going to be big the next few years. Our draft is for free agents and rookies only.

So I let Graham walked and picked up

WR Marlon Brown

WR DeAndre Hopkins

TE Jordan Cameron

TE Juluis Thomas

I also took a flier on RB LeVon Bell in the 6th round. So My team now looks like this

QB: Rivers, Cutler, Smith, Pryor

RB: LeVon Bell, Jamal Charles

WR: Julio Jones, Marlon Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Mohammed Sanu

TE: Thomas, Cameron, Finley

K: Nick Novak, Randy Bullock

DEF: Buccaneers, Jets

ALT: Vikings and Broncos

You may be asking yourself what an ALT Team is. An alt team is like a special teams in our league in that you receive points for BFG, Blocked Punts, Special Team touchdowns. However in our league in order for you to pick up a player during the season that was not drafted, they must be certified. They become certified if they scored 10 points or more last year during the season on our league's scoring system, or they score 15 points during the season. Now if they are uncertified and they play for your alt team you get their points until they become certified. When they become certified you also get first dibs on signing them before they go into the free agent pool.

Perfect example is Eddie Royal. He was not certified last year because he didn't score enough points in our leagues scoring system. I played agaisnt the Chargers special teams the week he scored three touchdowns. My opponent received all of his points for all three touchdowns and all the receving yards he had in that week. He became certified and was signed by that team That tuesday.

I love this aspect of the league because it brings a lot of stratgey to the table. If you have room on your roster and you wait till late in the draft you can look at everybodies alt teams and go through and maybe draft a guy here and there and it nullfies that other persons alt team. Because once you draft a player the become certified no matter what they scored last season.

Also if you have Denver's alt team but someone has Trinton Holiday on there team (in our league no one does) Then every kick or punt he returns I get points for, but if he was on someone elses team, I receive 0 points.

Anyways I've gotten off track. I need to pick up a wide receiver or trade for one, Jones could be done for the season, any suggestions?