EWR 2013 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

His character is a face but the crowd are not reacting to him in the manner which they should. Therefore he is not over as a face. Ergo, keep him face, lower his overness.

Same could be said for Cena. A reaction is being over. Regardless if it is how the character is written or not. Overness stays the same.

• Like 1

-Magnus is NOT that good and his brawl should be lowered substantially. Like, the 50s.

WAYYYY to low. Where he's at is fine.

His punches are terrible and he has no sense of proper brawling psychology. He isn't good at all. He in no way deserves a brawl in the 70s (which regulates someone is GOOD at it).

• Like 1

-Magnus is NOT that good and his brawl should be lowered substantially. Like, the 50s.

His punches are terrible and he has no sense of proper brawling psychology. He isn't good at all. He in no way deserves a brawl in the 70s (which regulates someone is GOOD at it).

Well, dropping 20+ points is a bit drastic. I'd say take him down to about 67-68 and leave it there.

Edit: What about his match with Bobby Roode a little more than a month ago? He showed good brawling there.

Edited by fusionFX!

Watching the latest NXT Show, and here's the changes from what I can gather.

Garrett Dylan has been released from his WWE Contract. Deactivate D-Squared. Rename him to his real name, Jody Kristofferson.

Edit: Change CJ Parker's gimmick to Fun Babyface.

Edited by fusionFX!

Well, dropping 20+ points is a bit drastic. I'd say take him down to about 67-68 and leave it there.

Edit: What about his match with Bobby Roode a little more than a month ago? He showed good brawling there.

Drastic implies that the suggestion is inaccurate, which it is not. 67-68 implies that he has above average talent in brawling, which he does not. There's nothing special in that match linked. Anything above the mid 50s would be inflated for him.

Great update Bill! :)

Add the following tag teams:

D'Lo and Buchanan 5 exp. (D'Lo Brown and Buchanan)
D'Lo and Mark Henry 55 exp. (D'Lo Brown and Mark Henry)
Styles and Brown 25 exp. (AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown)
Lo-Down 45 exp. (D'Lo Brown and Mosh)
Stryker and D'Lo 10 exp. (Matt Stryker and D'Lo Brown)
Taka and D'Lo 10 exp. (Taka Michinoku and D'Lo Brown)
All Inactive.
Edited by Y2JFan111

Actually CJ Parker should have the Weirdo gimmick.

http://www.wwenews.net/nxt-results-73113-the-wyatt-family-says-goodbye/

CJ Parker who looks like a hippie is behind them making faces.

That's what he might be doing, but it's to promote him being a funny guy. Ergo, fun babyface.

Drastic implies that the suggestion is inaccurate, which it is not. 67-68 implies that he has above average talent in brawling, which he does not. There's nothing special in that match linked. Anything above the mid 50s would be inflated for him.

If anybody's suggestion is inaccurate, it's your's. Magnus should be on par with some, if not most of the people in the Bound For Glory series.

Possibly a dislike between Kharma and Reby Sky?

In her new YouShoot with Kayfabe Commentaries, former WWE Diva Kharma refers to Matt Hardy's fiancee Reby Sky as a "ho" and places her name in the "Ho Bag." Reby responded on her Ask.fm account:

"Not aware of this, if it is true. Doesn't make much sense, as I don't know her on a really personal level & we have been nothing but nice to each other in passing at shows. We've actually texted back & forth a few times, so if she now has a problem with me, I can only attribute it to one thing/person. Fake as fuck to be nice to my face & talk shit to a camera if its true, but no shocker there. That's 99% of the women in this business anyway. Next."

She also responded to a fan and commented on wrestlers doing shoot interviews:

"Broke wrestlers doing "shoot" interviews for a couple hundred bucks to support their drug habits can KEEP mentioning me. Everyone knows I'm in an AMAZING committed relationship & love a good name drop :)"

Another fan later asked if she was calling Kharma a drug addict. Reby replied:

"And for the record, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, and for damn good reason. No use in continuing to play nice or protect anyone who is sweet to my face & a cunt to me & my close friends behind my back."

His punches are terrible. He has nothing about his brawling that is above average. Instead of just saying I am wrong, back up your argument.

-Raise Alexander Rusev's charisma to 68.

-Raise Angelo Dawkins' charisma to 59.

-Raise Russian Bruiser Anya's charisma to 52.

-Raise Mickey Keegan's charisma to 51.

-Raise Oliver Grey's charisma to 71. Check Fonz Factor.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1