EWR 2013 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Change Big Show to Face with gimmick of BFG maybe?

Change Mark Henry to Face maybe with same gimmick as Big Show

Add Big Show and Mark Henry as a tag team

Change Cody Rhodes to Face with the cocky gimmick?

Turn the Prime Time Players Face?

Change Layla to heel and gimmick maybe bitch?

Turn Mr. McMahon, Randy Orton, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and maybe Brad Maddox heel

Change Ricardo Rodriguez Face and make his new client RVD instead of Del Rio

Keep Big Show and Mark Henry's gimmicks as they are.

Yeah should probably keep them as monsters. Seems about right and maybe keep Brad Maddox tweener but not sure.

Edited by iiMarco x

Just looking through the stats on some of the Florida guys, one of the most glaring thing I noticed is that Bruce Santee has a love relationship with Tammy Sytch, which is horribly inaccurate. Carry on.

EDIT: I would also consider adding a hate or at least a dislike relationship between Santee and Chasyn Rance, as Chasyn served Bruce with a restraining order after Bruce kept saying he would physically throw Chasyn out of the building on any show they might work on together,

Edited by million$$man

SoCal Val posted the following on Twitter tonight:

"Thank u #ImpactWrestling ,the lockerroom & esp the fans for 9 wonderful years. No longer w the company. Really excited 2 see what's NEXT!"

Remove So Cal Val from TNA. (Perhaps change her position to Manager?)

Created stable with Bad Influence and Roode

Kaz and Roode as a team

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady as a team.

Raise Bayleys overness

Add Drew Gulak and Orange Cassidy separt to there masked gimmick as the Ants like in TEW.

Name Daniels, Kazarian and Roodes stable Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization. If that doesn't fit make it E.G.O.

Don't add those alter ego's as wrestlers in the game, just rename them.

• Like 1

Add Shenron

Shenron

Dragon Spirit
Male,August ,23/guess)
Lightweight
http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/3771d87cf6shenron.png
Nationality: American
B 48
S 69
T 62
Stiff 55
Sell 75
Over 8
Charisma 54
Att 90
Behav 90

Finishers:Dragon Twist(Top Rope)
Double Moonsault(Top Rope)

Check High Spots, SS Look
Face, Luchadore $4000
Add Charade,Jacob McCarter, Shynron as Alter egos
Loyalty with AR Fox and Jonathan Gresham

• Like 1

Just looking through the stats on some of the Florida guys, one of the most glaring thing I noticed is that Bruce Santee has a love relationship with Tammy Sytch, which is horribly inaccurate. Carry on.

EDIT: I would also consider adding a hate or at least a dislike relationship between Santee and Chasyn Rance, as Chasyn served Bruce with a restraining order after Bruce kept saying he would physically throw Chasyn out of the building on any show they might work on together,

I don't normally care to ask to be honest, but is there a source for the Sytch/Santee not being in a reltionship? Only asking because it was changed last month if I recall correctly, as a news article came out saying she was managing him on an indy show andit listed her as being his girlfriend.

I don't normally care to ask to be honest, but is there a source for the Sytch/Santee not being in a reltionship? Only asking because it was changed last month if I recall correctly, as a news article came out saying she was managing him on an indy show andit listed her as being his girlfriend.

Just go to his facebook, he is posts pretty regularly about his girlfriend.

https://www.facebook.com/bsantee?fref=ts

Here is a post he made recently about her.

Regardless of what I think.... This crazy bitch keeps me level headed and moving forward! Luv ya @genny!!
Edited by million$$man
  • Like 1

Per Tommy Dreamer's Facebook, add Rhino, Tara/Lisa Marie Varon and Goldust to FWE on open contracts; they've all been booked for HOH3 in November (Rhino and Tara have also worked for FWE/HOH in the past). Rhino and Goldust on the HOH roster split. Kevin Steen has also been booked for HOH3, but I believe he's already at his three-promotion limit in-game.
Change Goodlord Willing's nationality to American (his 1700's British dandy character - represented in game as "Weirdo" - nothwithstanding). Add Matt Smith to his alter-egos.
Add Pierre "The Beast" Vachon to the game.

Name: Pierre Vachon
Short Name: The Beast
Birth Month: October
Weight: Heavy
Nationality: American
Over: 11
Brawl: 59
Speed: 9
Tech: 7
Char: 56
Stiff: 49
Sell: 43
Att: 90
Behav: 90
Tick: Menacing, Trainer
Primary Finisher: Legacy of Pain (impact)
Secondary Finisher: Splash (ground)
Speaks: Yes
Wage: 6k
Contracts: none, heel, Monster
Alter Egos: The Beast, Pierre The Beast Vachon, Chad Peters
Relationships: n/a

Edited by Dan B.