EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

I beat Green Bay, naturally. 31-17, although it was really 31-3 if you discount the two rubber band TDs in the fourth quarter. Rodgers was sacked 5 times and picked off once, Cutler stayed upright all game and threw 3 TDs.

Can't all be good news though. Forte missed the first 6 weeks of the season, he's been back, what, two weeks? Broken ribs, out for another fortnight. At least I get Melton back next week.

Yeah last night was the only night I couldn't play as I was in night classes. Since we've both had scheduling conflicts I'd be fine with simply letting our game be simmed when we roll to the next week. With an 8-0 start in an otherwise bad division I'm basically locked in to the playoffs. I don't really care about the pursuit of trying to go undefeated or anything.

Beat the Lions pretty soundly, 38-24. To be honest, it wasn't that close, two touchdowns for Detroit came in the fourth quarter when I guess my defense had just tired out. Stuff that I managed to shut down all game was suddenly working. Still, held Megatron to 52 yards on 4 catches (Burleson was unstoppable though), whilst Marshall had 140 yards and a TD on 6. Sacked Stafford 5 times (4 of which actually came from the ends OMG). 2 picks for Jennings. I just wish I could force more fumbles being that I am controlling the Bears.