EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

I think I'm against you this week Marriott, when are you free?

He's on AP so you can just play the CPU if you want.

Beat the Eagles 27-20 in a pretty easy rainy game. The Eagles didn't really do much against me aside from the run option that gave me some trouble and a fluke tipped incompletion in the end zone that another Eagles receiver managed to catch for a TD. Both our defenses were horrible but I had some key third down stops that put an end to most of their long drives. David Wilson had a real breakout game too - 276 all purpose yards out of our 441 total yards.

4-4!

I didn't play my game this week? Did I win? Also who is my opponent this week? I hate you, DYSI.

You lost to the Colts last week.

You play the Redskins this week.

You have three injuries ranging from 2 to 17 weeks. One of them is Peyton Manning.

Ok, one of them isn't Peyton. :(

• Like 1

Beat Marriott's Lions 26-21, built up an early lead but they brought it back & took the lead in the 4th, Bryant's 61 yard touchdown the difference in the end. By the way Marriott while you're on autopilot the computer is using Calvin Johnson as your 3rd down back as Reggie Bush is injured.