EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

Settings
All-Pro, 8 minute quarters
CPU Trading Allowed
5-Day Game Deadline (3-Day for Non-UvU matchups)

Transaction Rules
Free Agents: You may sign free agents under 75 OVR with no restrictions, however any free agent 75 OVR+ will need to be announced in the thread prior to your weeks game. One request per week (barring injury crisis).

Trades: You are free to work out trades with other human-controlled teams, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you go through with the trade. All CPU trades must be posted in this thread and will be approved by the league and myself.

-----

AFC East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Larz (LarZieJ)
New England Patriots
New York Jets - Srar (Power of Pris)

AFC West
Denver Broncos - LL (JohnnyBoy555)
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Maxx (Awesomebot5000)
San Diego Chargers

AFC North
Baltimore Ravens - Disturbed (Quicksilver i79)
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers - Tough Tom&C (OmegaViolet)

AFC South
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars - Dan (Danhufc)
Tennessee Titans

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys - Daws (alldwsnuk)
New York Giants - DYSI (sarcasmDEAD)
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins

NFC West
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers - kbusch22 (GMARX22)
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams

NFC North
Chicago Bears - Drags (DragsyTwoSeven)
Detroit Lions - daivdmarrio (Marriott UK)*
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings

NFC South
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers - Tits McGee (The Silfuation)
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

-----
ONLINE FRANCHISE SITE
-----

EWBFL 12 League History

2011 Season
MVP: (Maxx) TB Josh Freeman - 4,216 yards, 38 TDs, 23 INTs (3 rush TD)
EWBFL Champion: (DYSI) Philadelphia Eagles, [12-3] d. (Maxx) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, [11-5]

2012 Season
MVP: (Maxx) SD Phillip Rivers - 6.745 yards, 75 TDs, 36 INTs
EWBFL Champion: (Maxx) San Diego Chargers, [15-1] d. (Myst) Minnesota Vikings, [11-5]

2013 Season
MVP: (Drags) HOU Arian Foster - 1,987 yards, 24 TDs
EWBFL Champion: (Maxx) San Diego Chargers, [16-0] d. (Myst) Minnesota Vikings, [12-4]

-----

EWBFL 13 League History

2013 Season
MVP: NO ONE KNOWS
EWBFL Champion: (DYSI) Indianapolis Colts d. (Srar) San Francisco 49ers, 10-3

2014 Season
MVP: (LL) DEN Von Miller | OPTY: (Srar) SF Frank Gore | DPTY: (LL) DEN Von Miller
EWBFL Champion: (DYSI) Indianapolis Colts d. (Srar) San Francisco 49ers, 26-23 OT

2015 Season
MVP: (DM) DET Calvin Johnson | OPTY: (Srar) SF Frank Gore | DPTY: (LL) DEN Von Miller
EWBFL Champion: (Srar) San Francisco 49ers d. (Dan) Jacksonville Jaguars

-----

EWBFL 14 League History

2014 Season
MVP: (LL) DEN Peyton Manning | OPTY: (LL) DEN Peyton Manning | DPTY: (Tits) CAR Luke Kuechly
EWBFL Champion: (kbusch) San Francisco 49ers d. (Disturbed) Baltimore Ravens, 35-32

I'll put this up now just for the hell of it. We'll be running with the same skill level and minutes so the only thing I'm really looking input on is the type of franchise we run and Srar's shitty team selection. And did anyone get a hold of some draft classes off NCAA? I'd really like to put in the likes of Johnny Football and Jadeveon Clowney instead of Pooh Richardson and whoever the fuck else that had a shitty rookie name. <_<

As far as choosing teams I'll be using seniority so whoever was in last years league can get first dibs if they want to keep their old team or run with a new squad. I'll be ditching the Colts and taking the Giants. I never take them because I don't want to jinx them but having the Super Bowl in our stadium this year does that for me, so I won't feel too bad picking them. :P Once they pick then I'll let the other EWBFL Alumns get their picks in (Maxx, Mystikz, Larz) and then the newbs can feel free to pick up the scraps.

I believe Head Coach is like what we ran last year and General Manager would incorporate ticket pricing and other behind the scene crap that would probably take the fun out of the league tbh. I wouldn't mind being in a separate league that did it, but I think we should just go with what worked well last year imo.

Yes Owner Mode. The MVP of 2013 was Jamal Charles, that is the year I shattered the single season rushing record that no one ever touched. Give the man his due. Also, Tebow was screwed in MVP voting in my undefeated season when DYSI neglected to include his rushing stats on the ballot. Worse than Roger!

I'll be returning, not sure on a team yet.

I'll be in this year, and unless someone objects I'll be the Pittsburgh Steelers (OmegaViolet is the gamertag). Looking forward to rocking some GM mode.

I'm not a fan of relocating even a team that's been rumoured to go for real like the Jags then having a made-up team & logos/uniforms. Suppose it wouldn't be too bad as long as it doesn't happen too often and we have league votes & whatnot on them. Don't know what the AI will be like with it either, knowing EA before they put out a fix we'll have half the CPU teams relocating in season one.

I had tried an online franchise several years ago. It was weird though because the NFL schedule was just ignored and you were meant to play every team in the league once. It flaked out fairly early and I only got to play, like, 3 games before it was abandoned.

Does this one actually follow the NFL schedule? Meaning, everybody needs to finish week 1 before the league can advance, etc.? Or if you have a 2-3 weeks of CPU games in a row can you bang them all out at once? I didn't get Madden last year so a lot of these changes seem brand new to me.