EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

My only issue with relocating is the stadium and logo options are usually pretty bland. And when I say bland, I mean Jesus fuck, EA you have been using the exact same godawful logo options across at least three franchises for ten fucking years. They stick out like a sore thumb against the real ones too.

Yeah, new logos, each city comes with a different set of names and logos you can choose from, and it even rates which ones interest the fans the most. For instance if you choose LA, Aftershocks is the fan favorite. Then each name/logo has three different uniforms sets you can choose from. Hopefully it all ends with the announcers calling your team by the proper name and not "HOME TEAM"

Also Dan, holy fuck that is the worst narrator I have ever heard.

Yeah, new logos, each city comes with a different set of names and logos you can choose from, and it even rates which ones interest the fans the most. For instance if you choose LA, Aftershocks is the fan favorite. Then each name/logo has three different uniforms sets you can choose from. Hopefully it all ends with the announcers calling your team by the proper name and not "HOME TEAM"

Also Dan, holy fuck that is the worst narrator I have ever heard.

Literally gave me a headache after the first two minutes.

Nevertheless, the relocating doesn't seem as bad as I thought but it'll be unrealistic if EVERYONE decides to relocate at one point or another. I would like to keep some form of realism to this. I'm not against it but I don't want overkill. :/

Oh yeah he's awful but the video shows the stuff I wanted to show.

If you can endure it you can hear the commentators talk at the start of the game about it being the first game in London and how the NFL has gone global. They also call the team the "London Black Knights".

It's really well done and it's nice to see they're building Franchise mode properly this time, it should have been this way a long time ago but this mode will be the best mode on a sports game in a couple of years if they keep heading in this direction.

Updated the available teams, so unless Maxx or Mystikz wants the Steelers then everyone is good to go. I'm assuming LL, DM, and Midget want their old teams so the Broncos, Lions, and Falcons are off the boards.

All the other teams are fair game for anyone else that is considering signing up. :(Y):

If we are doing Owner mode, what will be the rules for relocation? Everyone voting for it? Like player A wants to move to Mexico City and everyone has to vote or DYSI decides? or else everyone might relocate.

And whats the problem with that? This is such a huge non-issue. If you want to move your team, move them. If you don't, don't. It affects absolutely nothing.

If we are doing Owner mode, what will be the rules for relocation? Everyone voting for it? Like player A wants to move to Mexico City and everyone has to vote or DYSI decides? or else everyone might relocate.

And whats the problem with that? This is such a huge non-issue. If you want to move your team, move them. If you don't, don't. It affects absolutely nothing.

I don't know, I was just wondering.