Massive Draft [THE DRAFT!]

I'll be mixing and matching workers between cpt.charisma's mod, and TheWho's 2010 mod.. so if he's got her set as active/manager, I'm leaving her eligible, otherwise I'll grab the next worker on ORO's list.

Yeah, replace her with Mister Touchdown

I'll just use Shark Boy as my champ.

Pleatherface selects Icarus

Mooregasm selects Joey Ryan

TheWho87 Grado and Robbie X (Forfeiting a pick in the next round.

ORO selects Dasher Hatfield and Sugar Dunkenton (Forfeiting a pick in the next round.

GOGO, GO!

The Republic of Dangerous Headdrop Pro drafts the future of professional wrestling. The boon compatriot of the Devious One.. You thought he was dead, but he's a zombie fresh from the grave... The man, the myth, the legend, THE WINGED RING WARRIOR!

Ladies and Gentlemen.. We give you...

A shortlist apparently. :(

No sense of showmanship here. :(

Edited by Pleatherface

This is why I don't use shortlists. I get to keep the dramatic intros all to myself.

In the first eight rounds, Pro Wrestling ARTEMIS has drafted the best of the best. The queens of the indies, the poster girl of WWE, the breakout star of NXT, the Knockouts Champion, the joshi crossover sensation. Truly an assortment of the best of the best, the epitome of the dream.

But, you know, any good wrestling promotion has people who embody the opposite of the prevailing style, right? Yeah. I'm still GoGo Yubari, you guys. Pro Wrestling ARTEMIS' final picks of the written contract stage are exaaaaactly who you think they are.

LYHR374.png

It's time for indy wrestling to learn to loathe the Bella Twins. You can look, but you can't draft.

RIGHT. The Statisticians have spoken and they're basing their stats off of a lot of old FIP DVDs. Add another tag team pick to the "let's just get this next round over with" fire as ROC has drafted Jon Davis and Kory Chavis, the Dark City Fight Club.

• Like 1

XXMaster: Trade you Chris Jericho for Frankie Kazarian.

Also, I don't think I was skipped when I drafted the NINJAs, because I have 11 people when I should have only 10 like GoGo.

Simple solution: Make MsChif (or Dunkerton if you want it to be one of the Throwbacks I drafted them last) a Pay-Per-Appearance and skip my next two choices instead of just my next one, that way we'll have even sides again.