Massive Draft [THE DRAFT!]

Two. Bad Eddie is living up to his name :shifty:

In any case, it's eight hours since the last pick and it's time for my next one. Pro Wrestling ARTEMIS returns to the almost shockingly slim talent well that is the TNA Knockouts roster for probably its standout performer in 2013. It's all smiles for our sixth-round pick...

Mickie.jpg

Mickie James

Well since my planned heels are dropping like flies I'll take Christian Cage, who was on my shortlist, and Jack Swagger, who wasn't.

EDIT - Also, people should go and vote in My Graphics Thingy for my promotion's logo and banner.

Right..

Walker's shortlisted Chris Masters

ROC shortlisted Drew Gulak

ORO hasn't indicated on whether I can use his shortlist, unless I missed it, so he's on the clock for the next 4 hours!

Is it my turn then?

If so, I'll take Mark Haskins.

Then I've got the team of Martin Kirby and Kris Travis, collectively known as Project Ego.

SendForTheMan.jpg

Right..

Walker's shortlisted Chris Masters

ORO hasn't indicated on whether I can use his shortlist, unless I missed it, so he's on the clock for the next 4 hours!

Scratch Masters from WalkerWGZ list in the first post he picked Martin Kirby and Kris Travis, you put them down for Xxmaster26xX

And we've hit the first shortlisted guy I've never heard of!

He's the reigning CZW World champion (not that I blame you).

Drew Gulak is the midwestern form of statistical violence. His championship abilities only prove that his numerical barometer and strong style skill will have great success in the deep south.

• Like 1

Use my shortlist, please. Sorry, was out of town until just now.