EWR 2013 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Some of Alter-ego adds:

Add John Cahill as Alter-ego for Davey Richards

Add Eric Philbin as Alter-Ego for Eddie Edwards

Add Adam Rose at Alter-Ego for Leo Kruger (Has recently been working NXT house shows under that name)

Did the Wolves sign with WWE or something? Please tell me that isn't their new names.

-Raise Biff Busick's brawl to 78, speed to 49, technical to 84, selling to 88, charisma to 78, and overness to 45. Raise his wages to 14,000.

-Raise Eddie Edwards' technical to 84.

-Check Announcer for Aaron Epic. Raise his overness to 32.

-Raise Chris Dickinson's overness to 47 and charisma to 75. Check Announcer. Raise his wages to 15,000. Change his primary finisher to Braineater (Impact) and his secondary to Falcon Arrow (Impact). Make him a Heavyweight, he's billed at 235.

-Check Announcer for Rory Mondo.

-Check Announcer for Masada.

-Raise Joel Maximo's brawl to 69, speed to 71, selling to 73, and charisma to 66.

-Raise Wil Maximo's technical to 59 and charisma to 59.

Edited by KrisClassic

I would make a stable with Jesse Godderz, Robbie E, & Zema Ion called Bro Mans with with Robbie or Jesse as leader. I would also make Zema as a manager and set him with Jesse and Robbie.

Not sure I would make Ion as the manager because he doesn't really manage them. However, he hasn't been wrestling on Impact lately, so for morale purposes I guess that makes sense. I would have Robbie be the leader though.

I found out the other day that Prime Wrestling closed down, so you can remove them from potential new feds to add.

Change Wade Barrett's gimmick to Troublemaker? Or Informer?

Why not duchebag? Oh wait that isn't a gimmick. I guess make him Arrogant.

Hunico is now Sin Cara and while the original Sin Cara isn't gone from WWE, all signs point to that. Hunico should be a face luchador

Change Wade Barrett's gimmick to Troublemaker? Or Informer?

Why not duchebag? Oh wait that isn't a gimmick. I guess make him Arrogant.

Hunico is now Sin Cara and while the original Sin Cara isn't gone from WWE, all signs point to that. Hunico should be a face luchador

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/32240/Even-More-On-Sin-Cara-Character-Update-Why-WWE/

They are gonna be bringing somebody up from NXT to play Sin Cara. The real Sin Cara isn't gone from the company yet, so Hunico should stay heel.