EWR 2013 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Quick notes:

I'm going to be streamlining the process I go through for updating every month, so, for November and December, the only updates I'll be releasing are the ones known as "DATA." No workers were added in this update, so there wasn't any need for a "FULL" update, as there were no new pictures. If workers are added for the December update, their pic name (such as Steve_Austin.jpg) will be set (if I have a pic, otherwise, it'll be NoPic.jpg) but there won't be any pics released with the update... You'll either need to get them on your own, or wait for the January 2014 update.

Starting with the January 2014 update, I'll only be releasing certain updates in certain months. Before, every month, there was a FULL update, a DATA update and a BEGINNERS update. Starting in January, I'll be releasing the following updates in the following months:

Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct: FULL, DATA and BEGINNERS

Feb, May, Aug, Nov: FULL and DATA

Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec: DATA only

So, for January, April, July and October, all three updates will be available. In February, May, August and September, the FULL and DATA will be available, but no BEGINNERS. For March, June, September and December, only a DATA version will be available. These are subject to change, based on something major happening in the wrestling world, but this will be the new regular schedule. I'm thinking it'll allow me to streamline things a bit better, getting backlog taken care of quicker, as some months (when Data only is released), I won't have to worry about pictures.

-Bill

MediaFire:
DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2z14tazee7b6kwj/NOVUPDATE.zip

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 6

Some notes from posts:

Remove Addy Starr and Xandra as a Tag Team

They teamed at WSU's first "Secret Show" a few months back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52UoGCkHRG4

Change Saturyne's name to Hania. She's unmasked and doing a native american gimmick now.

I think it`s Janiya not Hania

Seems to be Hania: https://twitter.com/HaniaHuntress

Change Lana's nationality to European. She was born in Latvia (http://www.modeldash.com/model102-of-the-week-cj-perry/). Maybe lower her age to 25 (she was 22 in 2010 in this article).

I couldn't access this page, but many other sites, such as this one say she was born in Florida and raised in Latvia: http://www.saywhatnews.com/cjperry.html

Antonio Honda is 31 years old. His finishing move is Thesz Press(Impact). http://representingpuroresu.wordpress.com/ddt/antonio-honda/

The site given doesn't have an actual birthdate, meaning he could have simply been 31 when the page was made. This says his birthdate is 1/2/78 and also has the finishers that are listed in the game: http://www.puroresucentral.com/ahonda.html

Check announcer for Renee Young

Remember, "announcer" in EWR means that they commentate matches, not ring announcing or backstage interviewing. I personally haven't heard her on commentary for a match, but I could be mistaken on this, too, as I don't watch every WWE show, youtube, etc.

Remove Lance Hoyt from FWE. Japan commitments have prevented him from working HOH3 as scheduled

The nice thing about EWR's Japanese system is that, they only make workers unavailable for specific dates. Hoyt can stay in FWE, while also having a touring commitment... We can just assume that the FWE event was one of the dates that Hoyt was "on tour" and unavailable for FWE. If he's not working for FWE at all, that's a different story, but it sounds like in this instance, the dates just didn't allow him to work one specific show. Please let me know if I'm wrong on this.

-Bill

Remove Addy Starr and Xandra as a Tag Team

They teamed at WSU's first "Secret Show" a few months back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52UoGCkHRG4

-Bill

Considering Addy Starr has moved to the UK for the next year (at least) is it logical to have a tag team record based off of one match?

Check announcer for Renee Young

Remember, "announcer" in EWR means that they commentate matches, not ring announcing or backstage interviewing. I personally haven't heard her on commentary for a match, but I could be mistaken on this, too, as I don't watch every WWE show, youtube, etc.

She does NXT commentary on the reg (and is pretty excellent at it as well).

• Like 3

Thanks Bill, I understand the new set-up. I am guessing worker adds will be really done during the full and beginner months.

Renee Young is doing NXT commentary now with William Regal.

Add El Local and El Local I as an alter ego for Ricardo Rodriguez.

Add El Local II as an alter ego for Tyson Kidd

Add a tag team for Los Locales with R-Rod and Kidd with 2 exp.

I would raise El Torito's overness to 68 and his charisma to 70. He doesn't speak BUT he has that uspoken charisma. Change his primary finisher to Bullton (top rope) and Bullacanrana (top rope standing.)

Naoki Tanisaki should be renamed to Tomahawk T.T.

(He did rename himself to T-HAWK in Dragon Gate but when it comes to DGUSA, that has not been changed to thatand still is listed as Tomahawk T.T. on their guest page.)

For whenever Steve Pain is added (I gave his stats last month) I would add a new stable called Anarquia with Juventud Guerrera, Eterno and Steve Pain.

Machine Rocker should have Rolling German Suplex as His finishers.

La Mascara and Rush are now the CMLL Tag Team Champions (Bucanero and Tonga relinquished due to injury.)

I would delete CMLL's Occidente titles, they are rarely promoted (except with the spot shows.)

Mini Murder Clown should have blood relationships with Argos, Argenis, Dr. Karonte Jr., Magnus CMLL and Sin Cara. He is the brother of Argos, Argenis, Karonte, and Cara, and cousin of Magnus.

Perhaps remove LLUSA as a playable promotion in the game? It has only ran a few shows this year.

Remove Lance Hoyt from FWE. Japan commitments have prevented him from working HOH3 as scheduled

The nice thing about EWR's Japanese system is that, they only make workers unavailable for specific dates. Hoyt can stay in FWE, while also having a touring commitment... We can just assume that the FWE event was one of the dates that Hoyt was "on tour" and unavailable for FWE. If he's not working for FWE at all, that's a different story, but it sounds like in this instance, the dates just didn't allow him to work one specific show. Please let me know if I'm wrong on this.

-Bill

HOH3 would've been his FWE/HOH debut. As I recall, he was announced along with several returning stars (i.e. Tara), so I put the suggestion to add him to FWE with them. Since he's now off of HOH3, has not been booked for FWE's next show (Open Weight Grand Prix: Second Round in Dec.) either, and hasn't worked for them in the past, I'd just remove him for the time being. In the future I'll wait to suggest roster additions until the show actually happens.

Thanks for the update btw!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/faqcee

Guys, please take a look at this. This is an updated version of this month's update. All my suggestions, as well as any suggestions made by other people over the last 2 months has been added. No workers has been added. If anybody would like me to do that so this will take a workload off Bill, I'm free to do so. As well as start deleting some of the relationships and tag teams, I can do that as well. I'll just be needing the help from everybody else.

Edit: Pictures have been cut and put into this update.

Edited by fusionFX!
  • Like 1

Lucha notes:

Delta and Guerrero Maya Jr. won the Arena Coliseo tag titles last night.

Lucky Boy is the new Venum in AAA. So rename him Venum III.

Nino de Ebano is the new Ludxor in AAA. So rename him Ludxor II.

They debuted under their new gimmicks on last nights show. They haven't announced who is who but one is shorter than Aero Star and while Lucky Boy didn't have his height listed on luchawiki, Nino de Ebano is smaller than Aerostar and therefore Ludxor (as Ludxor has the L on his mask.) Click here for the pictures

Billy Blade is the new APW Worldwide Internet champion

At least put a Spoiler Tag into it...

In that case, remove OVW from being TNA's Developmental Territory.

Edited by Nazirul Takashi

Yosuke Watanabe should be renamed to Yosuke Santa Maria and given a gender bender gimmick. He is now the exotico of the Millenials.

To remove the confussion, the Magnus I meant that is the cousin of Mini Murder Clown was Magnus CMLL and not (Brutus) Magnus of TNA fame.

Samuray Del Sol should have Octagon Jr. as an alter ego. He adopted this name in AAA prior to his jump to WWE.

Add Hooligan Byron as an alter ego for Lord Byron Elias.

Is there any proof Val Kabious ever got signed to WWE.

Kane should be a heel since he aligned with the authority.

• Like 1

Some TNA changes:

Raise Booby Roode's speed to 46 and Technical to 75
Raise Bully Ray's speed to 39
Raise Chris Sabin's Technical to 77
Decrease Garett Bischoff's brawl to 59 and technical to 56
Raise Jeff Hardy's speed to 76
Decrease Knux speed to 31
Raise Magnus brawl to 72
Raise Manik´s technical to 84
Decrease Rob Terry's brawl to 62
Decrease Rockstar Spud's speed to 64
Decrease Wes Brisco's technical to 52

Christopher Daniels should be a lightweight

Change Ayako Hamada nationality to Japanese

Suspend the TV Title
Until there is a new world champion, keep Styles with the belt. The vacant stuff is only part of the storyline, AJ is defending the title around the world. He just have a title defense it in Mexico

• Like 3

APW owner Roland Alexander has passed away.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/33847-roland-alexander-passes-away

Change Ayako Hamada nationality to Japanese

Most sources I've seen have her born in Mexico City?

Edited by Dan B.