EWR 2013 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Her mother's Mexican, father is Japanese, and she was born and brought up in Mexico City. So it could go either way, I suppose.

Yeah, based on that either way works. No big deal either way, but my understanding was always that in disputed cases like this, in-game nationality went by actual birthplace; hence why, say, Katarina Leigh is listed in-game as European rather than British (the obvious exception being those born on military bases - why Kane is, rightly, American in-game rather than European).

Edited by Dan B.

Cory Kastle has officially started wrestling again. He's listed as active on Cagematch and according to his posts on Facebook he is taking bookings again. Make him an active worker in-game.

Edit: Also lower Briley Pierce's over to 41, we haven't seen anything from him since he was released from NXT.

Edited by fusionFX!

Cory Kastle has officially started wrestling again. He's listed as active on Cagematch and according to his posts on Facebook he is taking bookings again. Make him an active worker in-game.

Edit: Also lower Briley Pierce's over to 41, we haven't seen anything from him since he was released from NXT.

Briley Pierce is worth being 41? I would make him 31 tops. He was a somewhat name in NXT but that's it.

Remove Ross Abrams (I believe his in staff), Shane Hagadorn from ROH, he was released by the company.

• Like 1

Briley Pierce is worth being 41? I would make him 31 tops. He was a somewhat name in NXT but that's it.

Remove Ross Abrams (I believe his in staff), Shane Hagadorn from ROH, he was released by the company.

41 overness is a somewhat name for NXT. 31 is down around Alexander Rusev and Scott Dawson(who still happen to be in NXT).

Raise Garrett Bischoff's Charisma, he was pretty good on iMPACT

Raise Taz's Overness by 1 or 2?

Also minor TNA spoilers.

Disband the MEM stable and de-activate all MEM tag teams if any are even active.

Edited by ModestATT
  • Like 1

41 overness is a somewhat name for NXT. 31 is down around Alexander Rusev and Scott Dawson(who still happen to be in NXT).

Briley didn't really do much in NXT. He just really did backstage interviews and then was going to team with Sakamoto before being fired. I would argue Rusev and Dawson actually have done more.

Briley didn't really do much in NXT. He just really did backstage interviews and then was going to team with Sakamoto before being fired. I would argue Rusev and Dawson actually have done more.

I was just basically going by his brother being Dolph Ziggler. But your correct.

Update to FWE following House of Hardcore 3.

No real spoilers, I don't think, but I'll put it under the cut anyway for the sake of courtesy.

-Remove Big Daddy V and Nick Berk. Both last appeared on 10/6/12.
-Add Amber O'Neal as a heel manager with the Slut gimmick. Set her as the manager for DOC, Eddie Kingston and Homicide.
-Add Lance Anoa'i as a face opener under the HOH brand split.
-Add Matt Hyson/Spike Dudley as a face non-wrestler on the HOH brand split. He's appeared at all three HOH events; once in a battle royal and twice in active non-wrestling roles.
-Add Tony DeVito as a heel non-wrestler under the HOH brand split. He's worked as an agent for all three HOH events and made an appearance in the battle royal on tonight's show.

-Make Devon a tweener and change his gimmick to Extremist.
-DOC's name should probably be changed at some point, but to what is anyone's guess - tonight he was announced as "Luke Gallows," his entrance video billed him as "Big XLG," and the program listed him simply as "Drew Hankison!" May as well make note of it anyway.
-Add 'Jonathan Redbeard' as an alter-ego for JP.
-Make Matt Striker a heel.
-Change Reby Sky's position to Manager and set her as the manager for Matt Hardy.
-Change Vik Dalishus' gimmick to Egomaniac and set Larry Dallas as his manager.

-Switch staff member Brooke Danielle's company to FWE. Aside from being a ref, she's an HOH Wrestling School student as well as the school's executive assistant. (She actually made her wrestling debut tonight too so she could be made a worker at some point, but I'll look at that later.)

-Having seen him wrestle live several times now, I think Tony Nese deserves a boost to a couple of stats. I'm no statistician but I'd suggest around 80-82 Speed and 75 Selling.
-Unrelated to HOH3 specifically, but while we're looking at the FWE roster, I'd probably untick High Spots for Katarina Leigh. I assume she has it because of her famous balcony dive in FWA and ladder match in OVW, but those were years ago and she hasn't done anything nearly so risky lately and probably won't anytime soon. I also don't know why her Attitude and Behavior should be as low as they are - I'd put them at least on par with Maryse; around 85 each.

Edited by Dan B.
  • Like 1

Rename Conor O'Brian to Konnor and rename Rick Victor to Viktor Rise

Is there absolute confirmation that "Rise" is officially part of his name or just part of his Twitter handle? I mean much of the Ascension's NXT schtick is them saying how they will 'rise'. Plus Konnor & Viktor makes more sense as a tag team than Konnor & Viktor Rise...

• Like 1

Second thoughts on adding DeVito to the FWE roster:

Tony Devito was working as an agent at the show. Devito, who has a heart condition where his heart will skip a beat if he takes a bump, still worked the Extreme Rumble, although did so in a way that was completely safe. He actually asked to be added at the last minute. (http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=81497)

His appearance in the battle royal not withstanding (based on the article, likely a one-time thing - doesn't sound like he'll be doing any normal matches anytime soon), maybe the more accurate course of action would be to take him out of the workers list and add him as a Road Agent staff member?

Edit: If he were to be switched from Workers to Staff, here's a quick staff stats workup:

Name: Tony DeVito

Picture: http://tinyurl.com/l9gbp4e

Birth Month: January

Employer: FWE

Contract: Verbal

Position: Road Agent

Wage: 26k

Talent: 80

Backstage: 98

Tick: n/a

Edited by Dan B.

Is there absolute confirmation that "Rise" is officially part of his name or just part of his Twitter handle? I mean much of the Ascension's NXT schtick is them saying how they will 'rise'. Plus Konnor & Viktor makes more sense as a tag team than Konnor & Viktor Rise...

According to the actual NXT page on WWE.com, their names are Konnor O'Brian and Rick Viktor. Their names were slightly changed.

According to the actual NXT page on WWE.com, their names are Konnor O'Brian and Rick Viktor. Their names were slightly changed.

I would also add Konnor and Viktor as alter egos at least.

I think it wouldn't be a stretch but Kane's new gimmick should be authority figure.

Kassius Ohno was confirmed to return to the independents for DGUSA on their Sunday show. I would add him because he did work earlier EVOLVE shows namely (2 & 3)