EWR 2013 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Well, according to Chris Hero's schedule, he's already booked for PWS and DGUSA this month. (and PWG for December)

And him to those companies.

I would drop PWS and add him to CZW instead.

Yeah forreal, being booked this month won't mean shit by the time next month rolls around. Add him to CZW, DGUSA, and PWG.

Remove Dragon Kid from DGUSA, he hasn't appeared for the company since 2011.

Add Dalys and Dalys La Caribena as alter egos for Dalis La Caribena.

Comandante Pierroth (currently in the game as Poder Mexica) should be renamed to Pierroth II.

Add Dark Spiritu as an alter ego for Dark Espiritu.

If you mean that the team shouldn't still be in the data anyways, I agree. If you mean waiting a month or two to make them an tag team (or in this case reactivate them) I disagree. They mention new tag team partner so its not a random one-off pairing.It appears to be a full-time team.

• Like 1

Because WWE always follows through with even short-term booking plans like that, right? Just look at mortal enemies AJ and Kaitlyn, now fighting on the same team at the PPV for no raisin. I'd say give it a few weeks and see how it pans out.

Because WWE always follows through with even short-term booking plans like that, right? Just look at mortal enemies AJ and Kaitlyn, now fighting on the same team at the PPV for no raisin. I'd say give it a few weeks and see how it pans out.

They are already in the data, why wait? Just make them active again, it's not like they have to be added.

Don't get me wrong, I agree WWE doesn't always follow through with short-term booking, but this is a current update why wait two months to add teams that don't appear to be one-offs.

As for the AJ and Kaitlyn, they have a reason for them teaming, its Total Divas vs. the other divas. It doesn't mean they will be friendly, it just means they are on the same team. I'm sure they will go at it at some point possibly costing each other a pinfall or something.

Also as for D-Lo and other people that need updated stats, you need to make suggestions. Even if people dispute them, its a starting point and allows for discussion. Just saying they need to be updated doesn't do much.

• Like 1

Thanks Bill!

Some TNA changes:

Raise Jeff Hardy's speed to 76
Raise Magnus brawl to 72
Decrease Wes Brisco's technical to 52

Disagree on these notes. Jeff Hardy is sloppy and Magnus is just not good.

PWS updates:
-Raise John Silver's brawl to 65.

-Add a tag team between Dustin and Justin Corino, The Heavenly Bodies, 40 exp. Make them both heels, Arrogant. Check SS Look for Dustin, raise his brawl to 39, technical to 57, stiffness to 36, charisma to 54, and overness to 23. Change his secondary finisher to Calf Kick (Impact). Raise Justin's brawl to 53, technical to 59, and overness to 25.

-Add the PWS Suicidal Six Way Championship, 25 prestige. The Dynamic Sensation is the champion.

-Unsure about Colt Cabana's other promotions, but he is a regular for PWS.

-Bonesaw is the PWS Heavyweight Champion. Add him to the game:

Bonesaw

Bonesaw

February, 24

Lightweight

Brawl: 73

Speed: 38

Technical: 54

Stiffness: 42

Selling: 68

Over: 38

Charisma: 64

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Check SS Look, Menacing.

$8,000

Primary: Elbow Drop (Top Rope), Secondary: TKO (Impact)

American, Speaks

PWS, Face, Bad Ass

Loyalty to Darren Young (trainer)

Alter egos: Mike Dennis, Hollywood Chick Magnet #1

-Raise Fala's speed to 29, charisma to 64, and overness to 34.

-Raise Santana Garrett's brawl to 34, speed to 52, technical to 31, stiffness to 34, selling to 59, and over to 38.

-Remove Spyra Andover from PWS.

-Add Ahtu to PWS, Heel, Monster. Add Arkhim, Ahtu Arkhim, and Ahtu Arkhum as alter egos.

-Raise David Starr's overness to 40.

-Raise JT Dunn's brawl to 42, technical to 59, overness to 37. Uncheck SS Look.
-Raise Shane Strickland's selling to 86. Raise his wages to 14,000.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Thanks Bill!

Some TNA changes:

Raise Jeff Hardy's speed to 76

Raise Magnus brawl to 72

Decrease Wes Brisco's technical to 52

Disagree on these notes. Jeff Hardy is sloppy and Magnus is just not good.

Just because he's "sloppy" doesn't mean he isn't fast.

That's not exactly what the speed stat means.
  • Like 2

Can you picture this guy using the Franchise Player, Movie Star, Ravishing, or Man in Black gimmick? Because I can't really see it. That's all the gimmicks SS Look affects in the game, so I'd check it off.

That said, I'd probably just take the path of least resistance with this particular guy and leave it be if I was the one designing the data, but the fact that the gimmicks I listed above are the only ones that use SS Look might help with best practices.

The Bravados are the new DGUSA tag team champions and should be heel.

The Young Bucks should be faces in DGUSA.

Volador Jr. is the new Historic Welterweight champion for CMLL.

Rename Vangelis to Vangellys and raise his overness to 48.

Forgot to mention, check Trainer for JT Dunn and raise his charisma to 66.

-Raise Drew Blood's overness to 43.

-Turn Matt Tremont heel in CZW.

-Raise Shanna's overness to 38.

-Raise Sweet Saraya Knight's stiffness to 74. Check High Spots.

-Uncheck SS Look for Chris Hero. Raise his overness to 71. Raise his wages to 25,000.

-Rename the WXW-C4 Tag Team Championship to the WXW-C4 Elite Tag Team Championship.

-Rename the WXW-C4 Blast TV Championship to the WXW-C4 Blast TV Championship. Niya is Champion.

-Lance Anoai is the WXW-C4 Ultimate Heavyweight Champion.

-Remove Alicia from WXW-C4.

-Why is Michael Elgin's speed so high?

Edited by KrisClassic