EWB's Favorite Superheroes:The Results

=BK=

I dunno. I'm pretty sure any guy alone for 15 min with a bat and the joker after he killed a girl scout troupe would be getting a statue.

I mean...the city is in a state with the death penalty. Think about that.

In fact, he built a space station with an orbital laser and HID the cost in Wayne Tech. As in, no one noticed the cost of half a trillion bucks.

Occupy Gotham. He's the biggest villian. He keeps people desperate enough to steal, then hits them for it.

That's a thing that people have been saying for a long while, and it's been the topic of many of the classic Batman books - whether superficially or right there on the surface.

It's one of the most interesting things about Batman in my mind - does he add to the insanity? The central focus of the Batman/Joker dynamic is how insane the both of them are.

Yeah, hasn't that always been one of the themes? People (including characters in the comic) have always said that the reason why criminals like The Joker and Scarecrow exist is because of Batman. He took it to an extreme, so they had to take it to an even higher extreme.

The whole premise of The Dark Knight is that.