EWB's Favorite Superheroes:The Results

=BK=

Here are the results. Picture followed by name and total points.

eknXnk7.jpg
1.Batman (Bruce Wayne) (115)

uCJidNxh.jpg
2.Spider-Man(Peter Parker) (78)

jVh4VEN.jpg
3.Gambit (55)

6OdZC28.jpg
4.Hawkeye (42)

fguYNJzh.png
5.Captain America and Deadpool (33)

Qwp7Wq2.jpg
6.Wolverine (32)

odlQrWN.jpg
7.Green Arrow (31)

g9OL52G.jpg
8.Superman (26)

EIwLN6b.jpg
9.Daredevil (25)

mUTmqhRh.png
10.Nova(RR),Nightwing,Flash(BA), Green Lantern(HJ), Squirrel Girl (18)

Outside of Flashpoint paradox, Flash hasn't been that big a name to a casual fan of heroes lately. I'd expect him to move higher up if The CW's Flash is any good.

Also Nova and Nightwing are way cooler.

But then Gambit has literally never done anything outside of be in the 90's cartoon show, so...

• Like 2

Shit, I thought I got around to posting my list - oh well. If anything, could've knocked Gambit out of that baffling position or at the very least, got Ant Man on the list.

You wouldn't have been able too. Even if you gave Hawkeye your number one spot he still would have been lower than Gambit.

You know, if you'd correctly numbered Wolverine number 7 you wouldn't have needed to have 14 on your top ten. :P

?

Yes but Cap and Deadpool tied so they occupy the same space. There are 10 placement slots 1-10. Wolverine made it into the 6th. Wolverine isn't the 6th hero featured on the list but he is in the 6th place.

It makes perfect sense the way I explained it. Ten slots. If multiple people tie then they go in the same slot, that doesn't make the next slot empty.

By that logic you could have an infinite number of people in your top 10. :P

Yes I could if there were an infinite amount of heroes who could make an infinite amount of ties. But there isn't.

Picture it this way. I have 10 cubicles set up, each numbered 1-10 and I have all the heroes lined up behind me. I start telling them who placed where so they can go to the correct cubical. I get to 5 and Cap and Deadpool have to stand in it together. That has no baring on the 6th cubical, it's still the 6th in line and is where the person/people with the next most amount of votes would stand.

I get it. :/

Also this sounds like the intro to some very odd fanfiction:

I have 10 cubicles set up, each numbered 1-10 and I have all the heroes lined up behind me. I start telling them who placed where so they can go to the correct cubical. I get to 5 and Cap and Deadpool have to stand in it together.