Cheapest concert tickets?

MalaCloudy Black

What are the cheapest you guys have seen concert tickets go for? Killswitch Engage & From Autumn To Ashes are both playing in the state capital (Little Rock) come September and tickets cost $15!! :o Sadly I'm pretty sure it's an over-18 club they're playing :crying:

Franz Ferdinand, Violent Femmes, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Muse, Metric, Psychadelic Furs, X, Harvey Danger, and then five other local bands that I don't think anyone here has heard of.

For $10.77.

Guest seattlebandfan9

Uh...The cheapest I've seen is uh free..

At the Taste of Madison festival, lot of times they are just shit bands, but this year Flaw will be there. I love Flaw, and Breaking Benjamin will be there also, but that isn't why I'm going. I just threw that name out there for some people.

What are the cheapest you guys have seen concert tickets go for? Killswitch Engage & From Autumn To Ashes are both playing in the state capital (Little Rock) come September and tickets cost $15!!  :o Sadly I'm pretty sure it's an over-18 club they're playing  :crying:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

$15 is the cheapest?

I won't pay more than $15 for any show that I'm not 100% excited for.

I paid $15 to see FATA, Poison the Well, No Warning, and Hatebreed at one point.

Another $15 for Every Time I Die, Poison the Well, Boysnightout, and This Day Forward.

$10 for Between the Buried and Me, Glass Casket, Rosesdead, and Beloved.

Shit, and that's in CANADIAN funds.

You're fucking right it's the cheapest. This isn't canada, where unknown hardcore bands tour, this is Arkansas, in the US, the most we ever fucking get it a couple good bands a year. We had Metallica in May, Clapton in June (July?) and Van Halen come September too, and tix have all been in like the fucking $50-90 price range.

Cloudy, are 36 Crazyfists also doing that concert (I know they're opening for Killswitch on a tour but they're touring the UK soon).

I've spen about £40 on concert tickets recently, there's Hell is for Heroes in October (£10), 36 Crazyfists in November (£9) and Blink 182 (About £20, I don't even like them that much :ohwell:) Now I wish i'd kept the money as I could go see both Hundred Reasons (Who were great at Leeds) and Machine Head for the same price (2 concerts instead of 1, and both bands I prefer more than Blink).

Cloudy, are 36 Crazyfists also doing that concert (I know they're opening for Killswitch on a tour but they're touring the UK soon).

I've spen about £40 on concert tickets recently, there's Hell is for Heroes in October (£10), 36 Crazyfists in November (£9) and Blink 182 (About £20, I don't even like them that much :ohwell:) Now I wish i'd kept the money as I could go see both Hundred Reasons (Who were great at Leeds) and Machine Head for the same price (2 concerts instead of 1, and both bands I prefer more than Blink).

On a random note I am also going to see Blink 182. £22.50 that cost.

And four days before that I'm going to see The Darkness, which is the same price.

Good times. :P

I have no idea if 36 Crazyfists will be on the tour too. As far as I know, it's only Killswitch Engage and From Autumn to Ashes.

If the concert's anytime between 9/1 and 9/18, Eighteen Visions (Haven't heard of these before, but they're opening for 36 Crazyfists in the UK so I might check them out beforehand) and 36 Crazyfists are also doing the tour. With From Autumn to Ashes as direct support for Killswitch. So the lineup will probably be 18 Visions -> 36 Crazyfists -> From Autumn to Ashes -> Killswitch Engage.

Killswitch, FATA and Crazyfists on one show, I so wish I lived in America, instead I get Blink 182 with Death Cab for "Motherfucking" Cutie :shifty:

If the concert's anytime between 9/1 and 9/18, Eighteen Visions (Haven't heard of these before, but they're opening for 36 Crazyfists in the UK so I might check them out beforehand) and 36 Crazyfists are also doing the tour. With From Autumn to Ashes as direct support for Killswitch. So the lineup will probably be 18 Visions -> 36 Crazyfists ->  From Autumn to Ashes -> Killswitch Engage.

Killswitch, FATA and Crazyfists on one show, I so wish I lived in America, instead I get Blink 182 with Death Cab for "Motherfucking" Cutie :shifty:

I can't remember the exact date, when I see my friend I'll ask him. I think it is between those two dates though.