TEW2013: Real World Update: December 2013

I'd like to suggest starting storylines for TNA and WWE

WWE:

CM Punk vs The Shield: CM Punk (major); Dean Ambrose (major); Seth Rollins (major, allies with Dean Ambrose); Roman Reigns (major, allies with Dean Ambrose)

Daniel Bryan vs The Wyatt Family: Daniel Bryan (major); Bray Wyatt (major); Eric Rowan (minor, allies with Bray Wyatt); Luke Harper (minor, allies with Daniel Bryan)

Brodus Clay vs Xavier Woods: Brodus Clay (major); Sweet T (minor, allies with Brodus Clay); Xavier Woods (major); R-Truth (major, allies with Xavier Woods)

John Cena vs Randy Orton: John Cena (major); Randy Orton (major)

Total Divas vs The Non-Total Divas: AJ Lee (major); Tamina (minor, allies with AJ Lee); Aksana (minor, allies with AJ Lee); Kaitlyn (minor, allies with AJ Lee); Rosa Mendes (minor, allies with AJ Lee); Alicia Fox (minor, allies with AJ Lee); Summer Rae (minor, allies with AJ Lee); Rosa Mendes (minor, allies with AJ Lee); Natalya Neidhart (major); Nikkie Bella (minor, allies with Natalya Neidhart); Brie Bella (minor, allies with Natalya Neidhart); Cameron (minor, allies with Natalya Neidhart); Naomi (minor, allies with Natalya Neidhart); Eva Marie (minor, allies with Natalya)

TNA:

Joseph Parks / EY vs Bad Influence: Joseph Parks (major); Eric Young (major, allies with Joseph Parks); Christopher Daniels (major); Kazarian (major, allies with Christopher Daniels)

Sting vs EC3: Sting (major); Ethan Carter III (major); Dixie Carter (major; allies with Ethan Carter III); Rockstar Spud (minor; allies with Dixie Carter)

Gunner vs Storm: James Storm (major); Gunner (major);

Gail / Lai'D Tampa vs ODB: Gail Kim (major); Lai'D Tampa (major; allies with Gail Kim); ODB (major); Madison Rayne (major, allies with ODB)

I can do that every month from now on if it pleases you.

Also on the angles:

I already worked over:

24/7

Abduction

Accepted Challenge

Accidents

Advise

Alliance

Ambush

Backstage Attack

Backstage

Break Up

Celebration

Chase

Contract Signing

Right now I'm in the middle of the In Ring Attack angles - which are the biggest part of it.

I'll try to have them finished by the end of friday. As soon as I got them I'll upload them and PM you, Cap.

Sadly these angles have to wait for next month or so:

Post Match

Promo

Respect

Revenge

Save

Taunt

Edit: Cpt has the mail with my overdone angles.

these are the angles out of the categories:

24/7

Abduction

Accepted Challenge

Accidents

Advise

Alliance

Ambush

Backstage Attack

Backstage

Break Up

Celebration

Chase

Contract Signing

In Ring Attack

Respect

Post Match

Taunt

for the next update (or the one after) I'd like to overwork these:

Backstage Interview

Diva

GM

In Ring Interview

In Ring

Madness

Manager

Pre Match

Promo

Referee

Remorse

Revenge

Run Off

Save

Skit

Stable

Steal

Talk Show

but since the most important angles (imo) are covered now, I welcome every help. It would be pretty much monkey work and if some people just do a little we can fastly proceed. If you are alone it takes a while ...

Edited by Marsl