TEW2013: Real World Update: September 2014

Pro Wrestling Syndicate uses mostly local unknown wrestlers that aren't in the database so I say either update them massively or remove them all together.
Rename Tanea Brookes to Tanea Brooks.
Remove Adam Pearce from ROH.
Recall Justin Gabriel to the WWE main roster.
Recall Brad Maddox to the WWE main roster and put him under the Taking Some Time Off injury for a few months.
Change Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson's NXT gimmicks to Rednecks.
Change Wesley Blake's NXT gimmick to Thrill Seeker.
Change Sylvester LeFort's NXT gimmick to Evil Foreigner.
Check Road Agent as usually for Dusty Rhodes.
Uncheck personality for Nick Dinsmore.
Uncheck Wrestler for Rich Bocchini
Raise KENTA's pop to around D in USA so he'd be considered an NXT main eventer. I'd do the same with Fergal Devitt.
Raise Ryan Drago's USA pop to around E+ so he'd be considered an NXT midcarder/upper midcarder.
Raise Candice LeRae's pop in USA South West to D-.
Raise Ethan Page's USA pop to around E-.
Set Chris Melendez to be born in January 1987.
Edited by Fxhd

i think that nxt's product is different than wwe's product maybe rise modern to heavy ? i changed the product in nxt so the wrestlers will be rated equally on performance and popularity cause the workers in nxt wasn't popular and the show's ratings were awful.

If anything the NXT show is more like an old-school wrestling show compared to the modern day Sports Entertainment WWE Style.

In NXT the wrestlers actually have different gimmicks, there are storylines for lower card, midcard and main event wrestlers and there is more wrestling in one hour on NXT than in three hours on RAW. NXT is booked by Triple H who is known for his old-school style (btw I would change his prefered booking style to traditional wrestling)

Regarding WWE and NXT Booking:

From what I have read Vince McMahon is once again the main man for booking the Shows (set him as owner & booker?)

And Triple H is responsible for NXT. It was said on multiple occasions that NXT is Triple H's vision of what a wrestling show should look like. Since the change last year (NXT in Winter Park & the creation of the Performance Center) Steve Keirn is no longer responsible for NXT. (Set Triple H as owner & booker of NXT?)

i think that nxt's product is different than wwe's product maybe rise modern to heavy ? i changed the product in nxt so the wrestlers will be rated equally on performance and popularity cause the workers in nxt wasn't popular and the show's ratings were awful.

If anything the NXT show is more like an old-school wrestling show compared to the modern day Sports Entertainment WWE Style.

In NXT the wrestlers actually have different gimmicks, there are storylines for lower card, midcard and main event wrestlers and there is more wrestling in one hour on NXT than in three hours on RAW. NXT is booked by Triple H who is known for his old-school style (btw I would change his prefered booking style to traditional wrestling)

Regarding WWE and NXT Booking:

From what I have read Vince McMahon is once again the main man for booking the Shows (set him as owner & booker?)

And Triple H is responsible for NXT. It was said on multiple occasions that NXT is Triple H's vision of what a wrestling show should look like. Since the change last year (NXT in Winter Park & the creation of the Performance Center) Steve Keirn is no longer responsible for NXT. (Set Triple H as owner & booker of NXT?)

I say keep it as is, that way WWE would seek for a new booker at the start of the game and Triple H would be working on PPA.

*EDIT*

Make Damien Sandow the manager of The Miz in WWE.

Raise Kyle O'Reilly's USA pop to D-.

Edited by Fxhd

that way WWE would seek for a new booker at the start of the game and Triple H would be working on PPA.

No, because Vince wants to keep everything like it is. (If the owner's booking stats are high enough he will not sign a booker)

And Triple H appears in WWE and NXT (the difference is - in NXT the "best for Business" is actually a face Gimmick :D)

that way WWE would seek for a new booker at the start of the game and Triple H would be working on PPA.

No, because Vince wants to keep everything like it is. (If the owner's booking stats are high enough he will not sign a booker)

And Triple H appears in WWE and NXT (the difference is - in NXT the "best for Business" is actually a face Gimmick :D)

Maybe, but it would still be weird and bigger companies like NJPW would try to sign HHH.

*EDIT*

Set Shannon Moore to retired wrestler.

Remove Tyson Dux from ROH.

Add an ROH tag team between RD Evans and Moose: The New Streak.

Raise Hanson's USA pop to E.

Add Davey Vega to AIW and make him the Intense Champion. Title history needs updates, can be found here: http://www.aiwrestling.com/titles_intense.html

Add Athena to AIW and make her the Women's Champion. Title history needs updates, can be found here: http://www.aiwrestling.com/titles_womens.html

Raise Matt Hardy's pop to around D+/C-.

Change AR Fox's style to Spot Monkey.

Add Trevor Lee to OMEGA

Rename the "Jason Jordan & Tye Dillenger" NXT tag team to Jason Jordan & Tye Dillinger.

(Assuming you changed all TNA contracts to PPA)

Add Jeff Hardy to OMEGA under the Willow gimmick and/or make him the head booker.

Add Phill Shatter to OMEGA as Gunner.

Add James Storm to OMEGA.

Edited by Fxhd

Maybe, but it would still be weird and bigger companies like NJPW would try to sign HHH.

1) Companies can't sign an owner/booker to a written contract

2a) WWE should have Non-Aggression relationships with companies on Cult Level and higher (Devitt was signed after his NJPW deal was over, KENTA was no longer under NOAH contract when he was signed and Del Rio was signed by AAA after WWE fired him)

2b) NXT should have Non-Aggression relationships with every other company

3) Triple H is a semi-active/retired wrestler with his favorite role set to personality. Japanese Promotions don't use personalities, why would they hire him?

4) I suggested a few monts ago that I would activate the Loyality System in the game. Certain Wrestlers are loyal to one promotion and will never ever appear for another

5) You can set "hiring rules" for promotions like "style cannot be Entertainer"

Speaking of japanese promotions: most of these promotions need a look at their product and the Young Lion System should be set to active in Japan.

For example I think NJPW should have a product like this:

Traditional: Key, Heavy, Key

Mainstream: Low, Very Low , Low

Comedy: Low, Very Low, Low

Cult: None, None, Very Low

Risque: None, None, Very Low

Modern: Medium, Medium, Heavy

Realism: Medium, Medium, Heavy

Hyper Realism: Low, Very Low, Low

Hardcore: Low, Very Low, Low

Lucha Libre: Medium, Low, Medium

Pure: Medium, Medium, Heavy

Daredevil: Low, Low, Medium

Match Intensity should be at 65 and Match Danger between 45-55

With these settings NJPW would be rated more on performance than popularity

The fans won't be keen on Gimmicks, the fans will want to see clean finishes and the Young Lion System would be active

• Like 1

1) Companies can't sign an owner/booker to a written contract

2a) WWE should have Non-Aggression relationships with companies on Cult Level and higher (Devitt was signed after his NJPW deal was over, KENTA was no longer under NOAH contract when he was signed and Del Rio was signed by AAA after WWE fired him)

2b) NXT should have Non-Aggression relationships with every other company

3) Triple H is a semi-active/retired wrestler with his favorite role set to personality. Japanese Promotions don't use personalities, why would they hire him?

4) I suggested a few monts ago that I would activate the Loyality System in the game. Certain Wrestlers are loyal to one promotion and will never ever appear for another

5) You can set "hiring rules" for promotions like "style cannot be Entertainer"

Speaking of japanese promotions: most of these promotions need a look at their product and the Young Lion System should be set to active in Japan.

For example I think NJPW should have a product like this:

Traditional: Key, Heavy, Key

Mainstream: Low, Very Low , Low

Comedy: Low, Very Low, Low

Cult: None, None, Very Low

Risque: None, None, Very Low

Modern: Medium, Medium, Heavy

Realism: Medium, Medium, Heavy

Hyper Realism: Low, Very Low, Low

Hardcore: Low, Very Low, Low

Lucha Libre: Medium, Low, Medium

Pure: Medium, Medium, Heavy

Daredevil: Low, Low, Medium

Match Intensity should be at 65 and Match Danger between 45-55

With these settings NJPW would be rated more on performance than popularity

The fans won't be keen on Gimmicks, the fans will want to see clean finishes and the Young Lion System would be active

I'd add a non agression between ROH/ WWE and TNA too.

*EDIT*

Set Elijah Burke on hiatus. He's a judge in Florida now and I think he's done with wrestling at least for the moment.

Edited by Fxhd

Can I suggest converting and using the location file from my recent database, I was getting issues espically with low level promotion using the generic lowest level arenas (set at the mighest capacity for the lowest price) so went on a massive update for it for all over the world regions adding in as many basketball, ice hockey and football (both types) stadiums.

To my knowlage the only owned arenas would be

Arena Mexico - CMLL

Madison Square Garden - WWE

NXT Arena & Full Sail University - NXT

• Like 1

Can I suggest converting and using the location file from my recent database, I was getting issues espically with low level promotion using the generic lowest level arenas (set at the mighest capacity for the lowest price) so went on a massive update for it for all over the world regions adding in as many basketball, ice hockey and football (both types) stadiums.

Arena Mexico - CMLL

Fully into this and importing iDOL's angle pack.

Also I had no idea WWE owns MSQ lol.

Arena Mexico - CMLL

Fully into this and importing iDOL's angle pack.

Also I had no idea WWE owns MSQ lol.

WWE & NXT don't "own" the mentioned Arenas. But they have a deal that no other wrestling companies are allowed to promote shows in these arenas.

Not sure about CMLL/Arena Mexico deal

They don't, they just have a license to be the only promotion to run wrestling shows there, I dont think owning an arenas makes it exclusive but it means they are more willing to use it since they get a discount, technically nobody owns their own arena to my knowlage.

Lower Chris Hero's sex appeal to 50 and star quality to 55-60. Athleticism to 60 and stamina to 80.

*EDIT*

Add a starting injury for Silas Young :(: Broken Leg, 16 weeks.

*EDIT*

Add Amasis, Jody Kristofferson, Big Mason (as Mason Ryan), Tyron Evans (as Michael Tarver), Larry Dallas, Tom Latimer (as Kenneth Cameron), Latin Dragon, Jonathan Gresham, Shaun Ricker, Evan Gelistico, Shane Strickland, Jamie Tucker, Frankie Gastineau, Josh Rich, Ron Niemi to FIP.

Import Aaron Solo, Pierre Abernathy, Hammett, Gary Jay, Derek Ryze and Corey Hollis from TheWho and add them to FIP.

Remove Biff Busick, Brittney Savage, Buggy Nova, Ivelisse Velez, Luscious Latascha, Scott Reed, Sugar Dunkerton, Timothy Thatcher, Tommy Taylor, Trevor Lee from FIP.

Check Color Commentator as usually for Ron Niemi.

Edited by Fxhd

CMLL own Arena Mexico, Arena Coliseo, Arena Puebla, Arena Guadalajara. They are owned by the Lutteroth family or people that work for CMLL Arena Puebla is owned by the Robles family, but the entire family works for CMLL so they run shows there. CMLL only runs shows in buildings they own so even when they have a small house they still make money as their only expense is the wrestlers/staff.

Edited by ml258
  • Like 1

Add Logan Shulo

76ce7afe4e039bc21b2e5a496e626449.png

e1bcc4fb1a1edae489653865bdb961d1.png

0c27d8431275125754f9c6da7b4661cc.png

9e1406515600e074b5c0c43753a3576a.png

0675e1b36f912e6a309badbe5f77822d.png

61f6ff888099ec655b8c675b0b24744a.png

Add Stuart Tomlinson

682c6e17848f3fcc32f787364ab69223.png

1027be11cdbf9435fd2baa2828f570b9.png

62936ed371a1c2b34f457be14470d31d.png

b92a9aa2fa133b629f7ace768fa6a196.png

560aeb929d4083098857b30bffc5cc6d.png

d81444aa17de95ccbdb7a9144967c8cf.png

Make him a 2014 graduate of the WWE Performance Center

Add Adam Scherr

4d029b2116e782b388bbfaa912917243.png

1f3f91dd82f0bdc8f1982df19c169f90.png

da89384d2e01bbfea2d88d074bbbf291.png

f4a52d316c74a3f048d7fd1e9db09fe0.png

7d667f0640c4297334ad69f75d68d40d.png

3f690fdb0331bd25946b0455ee8be378.png

Make him a 2014 graduate of the WWE Performance Center

Add Leah Van Dale

d372de285458fb248efbd86a010775b9.png

79577cc26602f484da5aa832ed023357.png

7e21a81de5f6d8865dfa6ee12684c332.png

8143b8537ef4857341d4d470d9843aee.png

0518e797303dbb46820ef699f9c63315.png

869a0c8c539282a66da153e23da0ae17.png

Make her a 2014 graduate of the WWE Performance Center

Add Clayton Jack

aeae2f07756ec24b9c47ecf297242cfa.png

825f7f10518545a66b1e04adfde94e96.png

b8213d4a46f715090b635634f38efedb.png

157512dae3fa1d6815161334aca33a89.png

772bec898d371b0946e904f339b13e60.png

dd48eeb491dbbaa9f8d386f8a6f632d9.png

Make him a 2013 graduate of the WWE Performance Center

Bio: Don’t confuse Cal Bishop’s laid back attitude for laziness. This former NCAA All-American wrestler has the drive and perseverance to achieve any goal he sets for himself.

Bishop envisions the ring of the bell as his battle cry to turn up his intensity and get the job done in the ring. He’s young, hungry and ready to be the best. There’s not much more you could ask for when it comes to an NXT Superstar.

Raise Steven Walters' USA pop to 25 in USA, 15 ROW.

Edited by Fxhd

Remove Kota Ibushi's starting injury

Add Orbit Adventure Ant to CHIKARA & WIF! as a heel, Copycat. Add to The Colony Xtreme Force stable

Rename tag team GBH (NJPW) to Great Bash Heel. Change team type to Occasional.

AIW Spoiler:

Add Josh Raymond to AIW as a babyface, Bad Ass.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Rename Knuckles Madsen to Kevin Nickel. Set him to be born in January 1984. Set him to debut in August 2008.
Add Shynron to WIF, 2CW, NWA.
Raise David Starr and JT Dunn's USA pop to around E-.
Raise JT Dunn's mic skills and charisma to around C+, sex appeal to C-, star quality to C.
Add Ken Doane (as Kenny), Mike Mondo (as Mikey), Jolly Roger, Kimber Lee (as Princess Kimberlee), Mark Andrews (Welsh), Pete Dunne, Homicide, Chavo Guerrero and Shawn Hernandez to CHIKARA.
Import Johnny Jater from TheWho and add him to CHIKARA as Johnny.
Import Lance Steel from TheWho and add him to CHIKARA.
Import Damian Dunne from TheWho and add him to CHIKARA. Make him a blood relative of Pete Dunne. Add a tag team: Dunne Bros, max experience.
Set Karlee Perez and Angela Fong as active wrestlers.
2 more things I'd like opinions on:
1.Do we really need the "split up" relationships in the game? For example, someone like CM Punk should have one with half of the female workers in the game. The only one he has tho', is with Maria, when it should be Lita since she's the most recent one. I'd say remove'em all.
2.Should we add the Lucha Underground and El Rey network to the game? I did for testing purposes and everything seems to be going fine.

Add Ken Doane (as Kenny), Mike Mondo (as Mikey), Jolly Roger, Kimber Lee (as Princess Kimberlee), Mark Andrews (Welsh), Pete Dunne, Homicide, Chavo Guerrero and Shawn Hernandez to CHIKARA.

Import Damian Dunne from TheWho and add him to CHIKARA. Make him a blood relative of Pete Dunne. Add a tag team: Dunne Bros, max experience.

Is there a need to add them to Chikara, they are all for King of Trios in September so for the October update they wont be in Chikara anymore, not saying don't import just saying they wont be in the fed for the next release.

Also reading through the Chikara topic here Osaka Pro had some issues recently and nearly closed but they were just able to survive, maybe drop them to a small company and maybe $50,000-$100,000, also vacate/update their titles and their current roster is on their wiki page.

As you know I cant comment on specifics of your update so if any of thats been implemented just ignore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_Pro_Wrestling

Is there a need to add them to Chikara, they are all for King of Trios in September so for the October update they wont be in Chikara anymore, not saying don't import just saying they wont be in the fed for the next release.

Also reading through the Chikara topic here Osaka Pro had some issues recently and nearly closed but they were just able to survive, maybe drop them to a small company and maybe $50,000-$100,000, also vacate/update their titles and their current roster is on their wiki page.

As you know I cant comment on specifics of your update so if any of thats been implemented just ignore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_Pro_Wrestling

Fair enough, then just import them, add the relationships and tag teams and check active in USA for Damian Dunne.

Rename Knuckles Madsen to Kevin Nickel. Set him to be born in January 1984. Set him to debut in August 2008.
Add Shynron to WIF, 2CW, NWA.
Raise David Starr and JT Dunn's USA pop to around E-.
Raise JT Dunn's mic skills and charisma to around C+, sex appeal to C-, star quality to C.
Set Karlee Perez and Angela Fong as active wrestlers.
2 more things I'd like opinions on:
1.Do we really need the "split up" relationships in the game? For example, someone like CM Punk should have one with half of the female workers in the game. The only one he has tho', is with Maria, when it should be Lita since she's the most recent one. I'd say remove'em all.
2.Should we add the Lucha Underground and El Rey network to the game? I did for testing purposes and everything seems to be going fine.

CHIKARA identity spoiler:

Lance Steel is already in the data as an alter ego for Niles Young.

• Like 1