League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I just had a rather interesting game...

me (Taric) and Vayne bot vs Thresh and Kalista, I just went apeshit at level 1 and got a 3 minute double kill for Vayne. Our Gnar fed, our mid CSed like it was hist first time playing, but really everyone but Vayne kind of sucked. I ended up going 8-3-36 in game...Taric is seriously a monster in late game team fights.

I just won my third game on Rumble. Went 3-2-3. All 3 kill they just stood on The Equalizer until they died. The third time I was like "well surely I can't get this...A THIRD time?!" So I just fired the equalizer because I killed Fiora like 30 secs earlier and couldn't fight XZ, so I was going to base anyway because I could complete Liandry's. He was farming under tower, so I dropped the equalizer on him and retreated...and I just watched him stand on those rockets and farm himself to death. FREEEEEE GOLD!

I wish I was good with Rumble. His ult just has so much play making potential, and his Flame Spitter is a great skill.

Still, my current go to for Top are Maokai (always and forever) and Gangplank. Slowly working Gnar back in.

I wish I was good with Rumble. His ult just has so much play making potential, and his Flame Spitter is a great skill.

Still, my current go to for Top are Maokai (always and forever) and Gangplank. Slowly working Gnar back in.

Me too. I suck at him. Mind you, this was by far the best I CS'd with him (5per min). And that included a couple times where I shoved the minions under tower and left them to fend for themselves out of fear of ganks.

I still don't own Maokai on my main :(

I had someone claim he was a plat smurf....nope. Mid fed 9 deaths by 15 minutes. Just not a fun game.

And before that, mid and the ADC were blaming EVERYONE ELSE on the team. The ADC was telling me to ward...like, bitch, I'm the support, I almost always have 3/3 wards down. Ward your fucking self (I had 33 wards to her 7).