League of Legends Thread

Ruki

New season tomorrow! I'm looking forward to Matzat's rage stories again.

Dude, i have been loosing almost every ranked game since i got to Gold V. Back to silver 3. I don´t even care anymore. Got my morgana skin, blandly play games with champions i have not played in a long time or mastered in ranked.

I got one from just now. Nasus hijacks top via instalock. Bitches at everyone that comes top - ok ok, he is nasus and people are stupid when taking his farm. Problem is he never helps the team while he at the end is at almost 1000 stacks (but fails every team fight with it when he actualy comes around by the end)

TO bad, started out good. No wins in silver 3, almost 3 points right away. Love u Matchmaking.

I'm debating whether to play Normals (and eventually ranked) again, even though I feel I'll be awful... maybe the LCS will inspire me, but the shitty attitudes are such a turn off, especially in long games.

Join Cloud Yoob with SnRuki and Haitman. That was mad fun. We never lost.

I think I've got about 6,000 IP saved up for runes. Will probably grab some more rune pages too - 6 is not enough.

I only have 4 pages...I feel like I onyl REALLY need one more.

AD

AP

Bruiser (So, AD with tank)

Tank

I want one more just so I can have full damage/penetration reds, then yellow crits and blue CDR for Gangplank. Get my starting crit% up to like...15 (getting a lucky crit that scores you first blood? Awesome).

Also! Malzahar! Fun! His ult is so stupid and wonderful.

2-2 in my placements. The two losses? The same person was in my game...he sucked. The second game...we were ahead, then behind, then ahead with no way to lose, then we lost.

Edit; Bought more RP. Bought the rune pages. Now I need lots of IP to buy runes.