League of Legends Thread

Ruki

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/75601642/201042280?tab=overview&participant=3

Won despite our opponent hitting 5 dragons. We were two inhibs down when they hit 5 as well. Epic match. They wanted to surrender at 20, then Vayne and I made two unbelievable sequences of plays to secure 5 kills over 3-4 mins. And I was like "how can we win if we ff @ 20?" and then we won. 'twas great :D

Oh - and our Irelia AFK'd twice for about 10-15 mins total.

I've decided that I want at least 200 normal wins and at least 25 on every role before I delve into ranked. I took the total stats for my champs from loldb.gameguyz.com and sorted them by role (including mid AND adc for ezreal :D)

I'm 83-80 overall

60-52 on support

6-12 top lane ( :shifty:)

4-5 Mid

4-4 ADC

9-7 Jungling.

And I still have it drilled down by champion too :shifty:

I don't know if I'll be playing a ton in season 5 but I am definitely going to sign up for the fantasy LCS.

Signed up (The Lone Rangers - Cnyx). I had to read to get an understanding of how this even works, so lets just hope I don't suck a lot.

Also, holy shit, they are releasing what is basically a Tiger Mask skin from Braum

Is it possible to do a not live draft, since I doubt all of us will not be on at the same time.

I know absolutly no player but my teamname is the best.

Multi-quoted so I could tag you all with a notification (sorry Azazel I think I pinged you twice) - Can you let me know some time frames you would be available to draft. By PM or post is fine. I can convert quite easily from USEST or GMT, but if you're not going to give me a time in that time zone, just let me know which time zone you are in so I can convert it from there. I have one friend from twitter involved so will try and accommodate every one. Please let me know more than one area - if that is at all possible. (for instance I can wake up a little earlier on one day if that's what it takes.

I don't know if I'll be playing a ton in season 5 but I am definitely going to sign up for the fantasy LCS.

Signed up (The Lone Rangers - Cnyx). I had to read to get an understanding of how this even works, so lets just hope I don't suck a lot.

Also, holy shit, they are releasing what is basically a Tiger Mask skin from Braum

Is it possible to do a not live draft, since I doubt all of us will not be on at the same time.

I know absolutly no player but my teamname is the best.

Multi-quoted so I could tag you all with a notification (sorry Azazel I think I pinged you twice) - Can you let me know some time frames you would be available to draft. By PM or post is fine. I can convert quite easily from USEST or GMT, but if you're not going to give me a time in that time zone, just let me know which time zone you are in so I can convert it from there. I have one friend from twitter involved so will try and accommodate every one. Please let me know more than one area - if that is at all possible. (for instance I can wake up a little earlier on one day if that's what it takes.

Any time tomorrow!

I'm US EST time and this is what I can do over the weekend.

Friday - 11 to 7 I am able, I'll be at work and likely have to do it on my phone but if no other choice it is possible, freely availble after 8

Saturday - Only available until 2 or 3 (which is kind of pushing it)

Sunday - All day

Rest of the week - would be the same as Friday

Edited by Azazel

I got a bunch of people comming in to look at rooms in my flat over the weekend, there more or less is the posibilety that i spontaniusly have to take care of someone for 30-60 Minutes all day long.

Technicaly i could do today, the last person i should be don with around 8:15pm german time.

Saturday i got a window open in the afternoon.

Sunday, for now, i am free all day long.

Monday Morning i might get up early to watch UFC on Fight Pass, maybe thats a better time for the americanskis here?

Sunday looks the most doable. I am the most put out, but I am OK with that. It is Sunday 11AM US EST. That's 9AM Ruki-time, and 5PM Matzat time. Bless my friend on the US West Coast, he's set a 7:45 AM alarm for us.

9am Sunday? You got it.

I just got a standing invite to join a ranked 5's team once I hit 30. I think i'll still wait for the 200 wins to go into solo queue.

Just start out now. Season resets in a few days anyway so now you can just learn how different it feels. Ranked is a lot more competetiv.