League of Legends Thread

Ruki

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1873364117/41826632?tab=overview

Look at that mundo giving 3 kills by minute 8...

its funny, i have to win 6 matches in a row to get to 70 points, but after a game with a terrible supp and a terrible toplaner in wich i get one kill and 5 assists on the first six team kills i get MINUS TWENTY FUCKING FIVE.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Sometimes it's really good to wind up with a smurf on your team. The enemy 4-man invaded our Blue buff...and surrendered at 20. I was like...0/0/16. Only one of those I actually did anything. We were pushing in inner turret and I went around the back and Monsoon'd Soraka back into Jinx's range. The other times I just E'd Jinx and watch her shred things. And only the first 3 or so kills my E actually mattered.

As part of the continuing quest to expand my support champion pool: Alistar is super-fun. Such great CC, a Heal, and "Press R to Tower Dive". Great times.

My Janna is not ideal yet, but i'm getting so much better at the attacking Monsoon. My flash-monsoons leave a lot to be desired though.

Alistair has been called OP for a while now. I think he is even stronger top but i never saw anyone do that in my ELO.

Yesterday i had an Aram were my team scored 107 v 77 kills or something. We could ahve won much easier but the team managed to chase zac down over and over again instead of just going to finish the game. Honnored him for being the best retard magnate in a while. He just walked past us towards our base and 4 people were following him while i was banging my head against the wall. D: