League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I took Amumu for a spin in the new jungle, its kinda unfair since i plaid him so much and it is team builder so i killed many people.

Jungle dos not feel to different. Drake did have some kind of knockback that was new to me but overall gameplay wise i felt no change. Wassent there suposed to be a drake killing buff that stacks over the whole match? What happend to the new jungle minion patrolling the river?

Absolutely love the new style though. Especially drake, it´s so epic when you are there in time and he dos not just spawn out of thin air but crawl around. Very very nice upgrade.

I know that post wasn't aimed at me, but i'm curious - what does that post mean?

Also I had to surrender because I had to leave, but I got absolutely flattened in the first one. I got 0-8-0'd at the time as Leona. Leona is awful.

This Plubby. This is a stupid Plubby.

Leona is fun as fuck. We were struggling early to an Ashe/Teemo lane, but the moment I got Sightstone we reclaimed a little brush control, and then it was all about that Stun. My Quinn always knew when to engage when I E-Q'd. And most importantly, knew the couple of times I combo'd just to poke and have them back away. We worked really well together. We got our first kill when Ashe tried to dive Quinn, and the moment I saw that tower targeting Ashe, I was straight in with the combo to stun her under tower. Bingo bango boingo.

I then delivered the killer in team chat.

"I prefer Dos E-Quis. Stay stunned, my friends."

It's just the visual update, nothing else has taken effect. No new jungle items, no new smite, no river camp, no dragon buff, no baron change, no new items, no tower changes. All visual.

We get them next week :)

I've started playing J4 a bit trying to get better as a jungler in prep for the changes. Switched back to Jinx last night as me and my friends had a 5 man team. I carried pretty hard laning with Soraka, think I finished 17/10.

I dunno why but I really don't respect J4 as a jungler. Just never been afraid of him.

I haven't stacked up loads of kills with him but he's very good at feeding up your ADC. After 6 you can lock down the enemy ADC or support in lane pretty easily and get a flash or kill for your ADC as often as you get the ult. I've been building him super-tanky and locking down the squishies.

He's top tier right now and it's not surprising. He's not going to go 20/0 or anything but he's probably going to have the most assists on the team and the ADC is probably going to be fed.

Edited by Dan

No you can´t. However you can just buy wards yourself if you notice they are important and needed. In most higher league games everybody keeps the map warded, uses that pink ward. I can´t take a adc that complains about now wards at minute 5 while he dident even use his trinket.

No you can´t. However you can just buy wards yourself if you notice they are important and needed. In most higher league games everybody keeps the map warded, uses that pink ward. I can´t take a adc that complains about now wards at minute 5 while he dident even use his trinket.

Of course I take a pink ward and trinket, but that's only 2 wards. If you can't add the extra 4 on as a support you have no business supporting.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/68482350/201042280

First multiplayer game as Jungle Nautilus. Did OK, I felt.

That is a pretty decent build. Although I'd probably forgo the Abyssal Scepter (probably against that team....Banshie or Spirit Visage. Or perhaps a Warmogs to boost your W)

Also...Naut jungle + Maokai top= CC heaven. I was against a Jayce top, blew his flash early, and then we just rolled him for the next 5 minutes. Late game, we had a roaming CC squad that included Nami...no one could touch us.

I've got around 90 champions now, almost all bought with IP. Any of you guys got them all?

Not all, but I'm getting close. Although, there isn't anyone who I really wanna buy at the moment.