League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Not that I disagree, but what's your rationale? I'd think that a duo-top would expose the bottom half of the map and enable a jungler to just rush between two lanes creating 2v1 and 3v2 setups and enabling two lanes to snowball?

Not that I disagree, but what's your rationale? I'd think that a duo-top would expose the bottom half of the map and enable a jungler to just rush between two lanes creating 2v1 and 3v2 setups and enabling two lanes to snowball?

The rationale in DOTA is largely against laning, you try to focus on one person getting all the kills or as many as you can get. They get to clear waves, etc. Then after that you have your 2, 3, 4, and 5. Basically a priority list of importance. I think the meta in League is generally better, but if we got tri-lanes they could just (hypothetically) get an Akali or someone fed early on, take a quick tower, and have her then go in and rescue the other two lanes. She snowballs while the rest of the team attempts to play it safe.

The rationale in DOTA is largely against laning, you try to focus on one person getting all the kills or as many as you can get. They get to clear waves, etc. Then after that you have your 2, 3, 4, and 5. Basically a priority list of importance. I think the meta in League is generally better, but if we got tri-lanes they could just (hypothetically) get an Akali or someone fed early on, take a quick tower, and have her then go in and rescue the other two lanes. She snowballs while the rest of the team attempts to play it safe.

But getting one person fed doesn't work...they can be shut down. Chain some CC and bam! Dead!

But getting one person fed doesn't work...they can be shut down. Chain some CC and bam! Dead!

That's largely true. Plus in DOTA you lose gold when you die, making it all the more important to get one person fed and have them shred. The other team has no chance to get off the ground.

I like Rumble, I just wish I was good with him.

Yeah I was pretty ordinary with him. He lanes so well though. I was vs. riven, started with cloth n pots, and basically spent the laning phase either getting ganked or having him shoved into tower, and I had about 5+ cs per min which is probably my best achievement outside of bot games (remember I'm really good at misjudging last hits)

So yeah, i have gone on many tirades about how horrendous the matchmaking can be and how it puts you in obviously forced series of loosing or winning matches.

When i finally hit gold i noticed that this was about to happen again and since i wanted to take a break anyway so i stooped playing ranked for a while and "a lot" in general. I was proven right by starting to play again in the past week or so in which i lost almost every match due to horrendously bad teams obviously designed to loose. I am now back to Silver 1 ZERO points and when i actually manage to win a game i get +10LP.

So here is my latest proof of how absolutely retarded the matchmaking is.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1870213065/41826632?tab=overview

Jinx, who was first pick and begging for "OP Blits (yes with a s) Support was at about 24 farm around the 25 Minute mark pulling of great moves like standing on top of dead kratus managing to die to his dead corps from FULL FUCKING ENERGIE.

I obviously gave up on supping her at some point (actually she just started roaming the first time she died) and tried to farm myself to my mid build.

Shaco, who missed his blue/frogg timing by being afk. (i attacked the fucking frog so he would only have to kill it, jinx just stood there doing nothing and shaco dident even smite to get the poison, what in the literal hell)

I don´t know what went wrong with panth but he is at 42 farm at the end of the game (just below 30 Minutes)

Burn in hell Matchmaking.

Edited by Herr Matzat