League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I think the only Harrowing Skins I would want are Haunting Nocturne and Underworld Twisted Fate. I already have a TF skin and Nocturne has plenty of good ones so I wont be sad to not get them.

Also, I bought Def Not Blitzcrank during its original sale, and now it has like a white mark on the load screen cover art, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone else have that. Is that because it's an original skin where every other legacy I've seen is re-released?

Thats to bad. I guess next year than. I kinda dig the Fiora skin because it replaces the weapon with a ruler. I wanted to unlock her anyway since she pissed me of as an oponent often enough and more or less never is banned.

Also one has to mention that annie has many great skins. The frankenannie is just another great one.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Thats to bad. I guess next year than. I kinda dig the Fiora skin because it replaces the weapon with a ruler. I wanted to unlock her anyway since she pissed me of as an oponent often enough and more or less never is banned.

Also one has to mention that annie has many great skins. The frankenannie is just another great one.

Fiora, if fed, is fantastic. And yeah, she is never banned. Just never first pick her, because you will be counter picked hard (tanky champs can shrug off her attacks)

Annie in Wonderland is my favorite skin. It's so cute.

Reverse Annie is the best Annie.

Also, by accident I bought $35 in RP (I've spent a good chunk of money on this free game) and got all 3 skins that I wanted.

Edit: Just played a game against Riot Galetta. I was terrible :D

Never played it though!

Also....man...that baron won us the game. Shit. The comeback!

Edit: I fucking HATE going against Diamonds/Plats. It's not even fair.

Edit 2: I've lost 3 or 4 games at 0LP. Still not demoted.

Edit 3: Ha! By accident I chose Malphite instead of Maokai (damn tanky AP champs sounding similar)....managed to win the game :D Was scary near teh end, as WW was getting too cocky.

Edit 4: Just went 16-1-4 (their team had 9 kills) as Ahri...maybe I should start playing her.

Accidentally did a draft queue instead of blind pick.

Ended up as mid (Annie)...my worst role now that i'm out of first-timer queues. How is mid last claimed?! Start out bad to Orianna - four of my first creeps are left with less than 20 HP left after I go for the incinerate. Then my hotel lag spikes and I DC. Come back and Orianna has a bunch of levels on me. I manage to get out of lane phase only 0-2, but down like 50CS, but that's still good for tops on my team. Irelia (botlane) is feeding hard and KhaZix is carrying and losing his mind.

Managed to make it back to 3-5-6 to close out the game, which we won thanks to KhaZix (mostly) and Shyvana.

I tried to play ranked again. Not going to happen anymore untill this season is over. If the matchmaking has it out for you you better stay away. Teams designed to win on the other side over and over again. i won one match in Gold v, not going to risk it. Been droped hard in silver before, been droped hard in bronze before. Nope. not going to happen.

I agree with that. This Is War 2 is still the best though.

Curious what they are going to do for This Is War 4.....perhaps something in the Freljord between the three queens? Ionia vs Noxus (I'd love for a Riven + Irelia rap)

• Like 1