League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Droped back down to S3, now in promo again, lost the first one. Time to sleep.

Some of those people.... i (amumu) q fiora, i ult fiora. Annie and Graves decide smacking Leona is the better idea. Next thing that happens is a Penta by Fiora. You would think at silver 2 level you would get teammates that care enough about the game (or all games) to know the basic idea of focusing down the DMG dealers first.

I also think Fiora is one of those champions to carry you up and away. I played a different one with Panth today. Absolutly crushed her in laneing phase (like 50 farm to 90 farm) but she still was strong enough to kill almost everyone instantly with her spells and ult. So in the end she carried hard, got some free farm in lanes, pushed towers in seconds. Just as broken as Yi in the area of speedpushing.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Got Soraka as a support now, I like her a bit, but Im savig up for Sona as well as I feel she will be my support main. So right now all I am short on is good Jungle and good ADC before I can do any role. Well, I got to learn jungling period before I can do much of anything there.

Fun Quotes from my Matches.

"I could have escaped but i decided to save flash." Ryze (who just got caught by Yi before minions even spawned) giving first blood to him

"Kata is not OP, you can easily CC her out of her ult" - All my dead Teammembers in every Match vs Kata.

Both quotes apply to the final match of my promo i just lost.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1750455673/41826632

Got Soraka as a support now, I like her a bit, but Im savig up for Sona as well as I feel she will be my support main. So right now all I am short on is good Jungle and good ADC before I can do any role. Well, I got to learn jungling period before I can do much of anything there.

Kha'Zix is the funnerest to jg with. If a lane gets their opp low you have a reasonable chance at a l3 gank, and then massive power spikes at 6 and 11. An upgraded E is to be feared. FEARED!

After her rework I am all about Soraka. Stock up on Biscuits and spam her W and your ADC can get 2 kills before level 3 now.

I had a phenomenal game as Janna last night. 0/3/25. I've been using her more and more.

Actualy watching for once, got it set up on my tv, Poor qualety by twitch, i was expecting netflix like crisp hd. :D

Played two games today. totaly exhausted by my last 6 ranked games. Good time to take a break and watch the final. Massiv crowd.

Watch on YouTube. Pretty good quality, I think (720).

Edit: Game 1

....wow. What a stomp. This might be a 3-0

• Like 1